Eighth AU Idea: day of the "un"dead

Now we all know that the cast has died at least once on the show. So what happens to the body's? Well in order not to get sued (again) mephone just sort of sells the body bits as "scrap" on eBay. Just so happens test tubes 🧪 latest experiment requires scrap so she end up buying all the dead body scrap (since no one bought any of them) like glass ( OJ, testtube, lightbulb, pepper/salt) rubber (balloon) metal/wire (nickel, paintbrush, mic, trophy, knife) plastic/leather (suitcase, baseball, soup) cardboard (box, tissues) food/other (fan, pickle, cherries, apple/marshmallow, cheesey)

And with that junk they wanted to find the secrets of object life! But turns out useing dead other objects was a bad idea resulting in horrible messed up undead abominations. Who want to show testtube and all her friends the horrible things they saw during the process of being revived because "ItS AlOt LonGEr thEn yOUed tHiNk."

(For a more simple way to think of it I recommend you watch EMESIS BLUE the tf2 horror movie and the this that inspired this AU idea and I recommend it both within the context of helping with a book and just for watching it I'll also leave a link) now I hope you injoyed this idea and I hope someone writes it :)

Link: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=V0ODG8bFme0&pp=ygULZW1lc2lzIGJsdWU%3D