Thirtynineth AU Idea: the phantom of hotel OJ

This is before season 3 but after balloon got eliminated.

After balloon got eliminated he had been having trouble making friends (because of season one) and it's because of that fact he got into a argument with someone (not sure I thought of this when it was like AM or something so I barely remember this so apologize if this is not my best work) kings story short he got pushed, he hit something, and he yells at everyone telling them off and after that he gets crushed to death by a chandelier.

After balloons death, a couple weeks pass before anything strange happens such as creepy poems showing up in odd places, paintbrush's paint cans being both opened but also in the position of the water bucket prank thing, and all the furniture in the main room being turned into a statue with a scratched plaque that reads "in loving memory of $&!!##¥".

After the last incident mentioned OJ gets everyone together in the now no furniture having main room to try and figure out what the actual hell is going on! Long story short balloon starts attacking people and I'm not sure what else happens after that anyway I hope you liked my idea and someone use's it :) read ya'll later! Also if you are gonna use one of my ideas make sure to tag me!