Thirtyseventh AU Idea: mad max X tpot part 2

Ok so this a part 2 for the other one since I did leave it on a bit of a cliffhanger so here's the idea!

Ok so we know that everyone except both the mad max guys & Lightning got hit with a memory eraser (built by Golf-Ball and Tennis-Ball) so they don't remember Mad max world all they remember is that they got eliminated. So the MM-guys (MM = mad max) and lightning came up with a plan to get the empress back! the plan was gas-mask brakes into golf-balls underground lab/factory and steals an ink fuller so they can use it on book you see book updates her pages naturally whenever she absorbs new information/emotions so the empresses description is still there it's just smudged (due to her being hit with a mind eraser) and if they use the ink fuller (or something with a better name) it will un-smudge the ink causing the memory's of mad max world and thus her empress persona to come back.

Time skip

After getting the empress back she (book) came up with a plan to get back at them first they would get the other members of her "crew" (the other eliminated contestants), then stealing twos power (the Finale was put on hold do to all the mad max stuff going on) to make sure they had the regenerative Valhalla thing going on, and then after that kidnap the contestants and take them to (a now taking over) Golf-ball's laboratory and make them go through... stuff idk that's up to you!

Anyway book & crew take over the hotel and have captured the algebrains to use there power and have been eating people again for the ending well it's a happy one but I'll leave the details for everything up to you guys!

Good luck and have a happy new year!