Twentyth AU Idea: Broken Balloon AU

Ok so the main ship is tacoloon (or whatever it's called) ok? Got it? Good now Onto the show!

Now this is somewhat based off of "The silence of a person" by ShyArtisticPerson Where balloon instead of going into a self harming depression he decides to turn into the villain everyone thinks he already is. He plots and schemes until he come up with the perfect plan to get revenge against all those who turned there backs on him for 6 long years! (He lived next to/off-of OJ's trash until the competition) he also decided go for a walk in the wood for... plot reasons (idk man I'm trying here) and re-meets taco after a minute or to of being wary of each other balloon realizes to make sure his plan is Successful he might need some allies to help him with them and who better the II's first/best mischievous mastermind and after a bit of smooth talking (and since this takes place at the latest episode of II2 so taco's original plan is out the window) taco decides to help balloon with his plan of vengeance.

After some time they scrounge up some busted up mephone's and get them back to working order (and get them working for the duo) they even build a base in a cave.

And that's all I got the future of this AU is now up to everyone reading this that's right even you reading this in school because your bored! 🫵🤨🫵
Now I hope at least ONE PERSON USES AT LEAST ONE OF MY IDEAS! Now I wish you all a good evening and a goodnight also marry Christmas