(Ch. 8) Hangout

-TW- Small death mentions

Since I still be a bit traumatized from writing the PE class chapter there will be mostly fluff with a tiny bit of sad thoughts but mostly fluff :3

Gus POV

The bell rang and Gus ran out the door. He was so excited to get home cause he was just done with Boscha today. 

Wait Boscha... Fudge I need to find Matt. I need to make sure Boscha doesn't corner him or something...

Gus ran back into the school and rushed around looking for Matt. He finally spotted him under a tree near the back of the school and he sat down next to the kid. 

"Hey. Whatcha doin' back here?" Gus asked sitting in front of Matt. Matt looked up in surprise before looking back at his hands. 

"Just waiting for s-someone..." He replied stuttering when he talked. 

"Better not be waiting for Boscha, I ain't letting her hurt you anymore," Gus said grabbing Matt's hand and pulling him into a standing position. 

"But-" 

"No Buts- Boscha can eat my a-" A car honking cut out that part. "and in a bad way." Gus finished pulling Matt down the street. Matt giggled and followed Gus. 

"Where are we going?" He asked making Gus smile. 

"We're gonna go play Pokemon Arceus at my house," Gus replied dragging Matt behind him and up to a pretty baby blue-painted house. Matt's face lit up and he pulled out his phone. 

"One moment, let me just text my brother that I'll be home later." 

He finished his text and put the phone away as Gus dragged him up to his room. "Dad!!! I brought a friend over ok!!!!" 

"MK!!" Gus heard his dad reply. Gus sat Matt down on a floofy bean bag before walking over to his Nintendo and putting the game cartridge in. Gus grabbed the two controllers and sat down next to Matt. Matt's face went a light shade of pink but Gus didn't notice. Gus passed the second player remote to Matt and they started playing the game. 

"How did you get into Pokemon?" Matt asked making Gus go a bit rigid. 

"Well it's kinda awkward to talk about but my mom gave me some cards before... before she died from cancer... It's not a big deal but I started collecting the cards and got really into the shows." Gus replied with a bit of sadness in his voice before going back to his cheery voice. "But I make the best of it!! I mean at least I still have my dad!!" 

"That's nice. I only have my brother, our parents left when I was born, something about a better life and how Steve was old enough to take care of someone." Matt said casually. 

"Woah woah woah- You said that so casually as if it wasn't a big deal-" Gus said looking at Matt in worry. 

"Its not- They abandoned us which is their problem. I've had a good life with Steve, besides school and Boscha, and me and Steve made the best of it. I've just learned to forget about my parents and to think about the family that matters, which is my brother." Matt said looking at gus with a small smile, making Gus smile back. 

"Well that's very strong of you being able not to look at the past, Mattyio-" Gus replied smiling before looking back at the screen and catching a Charmander. 

"Thanks, nerd-" Matt teased back and they both laughed. Matt looked at Gus and blushed a bit more before getting a text from Steve. 

"Hey, my brother is wondering if I could just stay at your house- He has something going on tonight and he doesn't want me to be alone. He said it's fine if you can't or don't want to but that it's better than me being alone." Matt said looking at Gus. 

"Sure!! I'll go ask dad." Gus walked downstairs to see his dad sitting on the table with some coffee. "Hey, dad!! Can Matt stay the night??" 

"Sure!! Its nice you're getting more friends." His dad replied smiling and giving a thumbs up. Gus ran back to Matt and grinned. 

"YOU CAN STAYY!!!" He said dramatically waving his hands. Matt's face glowed up and he texted something to his brother real quick. 

"Ok! My brother is gonna grab my stuff and bring it over before going-" Matt said as gus pulled him onto the bed. 

"THIS IS GONNA BE SO FUN!!!!" Gus yelled. "I've never had a sleepover before!!" 

"Me neither! We can both have our first one together!!" Matt said cheerily. 

They both jumped up and down a bit girly and then started giggling at their own silliness. 

"Gosh we're both so goofy-" Gus said smiling before noticing Matt was staring at his phone. 

Matt POV

Gus and Matt were jumping up and down when he got a buzz on his phone. He thought it was Steve but when he pulled the text up it was from Boscha. 

Boscha: Hey- Where were you today after school!! 

Matt frowned at the text and looked up at Gus to see he was staring at him. 

"You good buddy?" Gus asked making Matt smile. 

"Yeah, I'm fine, just that my brother is here." That was the truth because he had gotten a text at the same time from Steve. The two boys walked downstairs and opened the door. Steve was standing next to his motorcycle on the street with a duffel bag. 

"Heyo kiddo," Steve said handing Matt the duffle bag before getting back on his motorcycle. "I'm off to do some babysitting job for some extra money tonight so you two boys have fun-" Steve saluted Matt and Gus before driving off. 

"He seems nice!" Gus said before dragging Matt back inside and jumping back on the bed. "Okkkkkkkk- You can sleep on my bed with me unless you want to sleep on the floor-" Gus said pushing stuffed animals off his bed to make more room. 

Matt's face went beet red and he stuttered as he responded, "I-I-I d-don't mind s-sleeping o-on the b-bed i-if y-you're ok w-with it-" Matt said staring at the floor. 

"Ok!" Gus responded cheerily trying to sound casual, even though on the inside he was freaking out and dieing. 

Gus made room for Matt and helped set his stuff out. "Okkkkkk- Lets go downstairs for dinner, my dad said he ordered pizza." Matt perked up at the mention of pizza, it was one of his favorite foods. Gus dragged Matt downstairs and sat him down at the table where a pizza was steaming. 

"W-Woah..." Matt said sitting down next to Gus. Mr. Porter looked at the two boys and smiled before the smile turned into a knowing smirk. Gus had never acted like this in front of other friends and he knew something was going on between the two. "First day of school good boys?" He asked picking up a slice of pizza. 

Matt's face went red again. "Y-Yeah great day at school s-sir!" Matt said still flustered.

"Oh no no no- Don't call me sir, call me Perry." He said making Matt snort. 

"Oh sorry just your name reminded me of a show I watch-" Matt replied making Perry laugh. "You talking about Phineas and Ferb? Yeah thats what Gus always says-" Gus also snorted in embarressment before choking. "DaAaAaDd!!" 

Perry chuckled and after they finished dinner he sent the boys to bed. The two boys jumped on the bed and laid down facing away each other. 

"Night Gus!" 

"Night Mattyio!"

~ Gay Timeskip to Morning ~

Gus woke up and then realized he had a problem. Matt was literally sleeping right next to him and Gus was slightly on top of him. 

He flushed deep red but didn't move in fear he would wake Matt up. 

Thats all for today my gays
Hey that rhymed-