Chapter 1"Beans again?"

"You can't be done that quickly, honey. I just started fucking you. Didn't you ask for this?"

He grabbed her by the back of her neck, pushing her face back between her friend's thighs. 

"You could've had this a long time ago." He jeered. 

He picks up his pace, stroking her with enough brute force to send the headboard ringing off the wall. His merciless thrusts, forced the air out of her body, carrying her closer and closer to orgasm. He dug his fingers into her waist and yanked her back to her knees. 

"All that teasing. Hmph, I hope both of y'all ready." 

He pushed his thumbs into her back deepening her arch as her body caved into the mattress. 

"I'll fuck you until you're completely satisfied. Hold still. I'm not letting you get away from me."

-------—————————————————————

"Lani! Where the fuck are the wooden spoons?!" Nai was trying to cook. She bent down into the bottom cabinets under the sink looking for any other cooking utensils.  

"Why the fuck are you looking under the sink?" Lani reached into the drawer near the stove and pulled out a slotted wooden spoon.

"Here, dumb bitch." She throws the spoon at Nai's head. 

Nai whipped her head around at the spoon's impact. "Suck my dick, I looked there twice!" She spat, picking it up. Nai rolled her eyes and turned around to the stove to see the beans boiling over. 

"Beans again?" Lani was disgusted. You should be sick of beans by now! She looked over at the ruined pot. Ugh, it was so pretty. "Is this—-like your specialty or something?"  

Nai frowned. "Then eat shit. I made this for YOU, and yes bitch, it is my specialty." She stirred the beans with a salty look on her face. These beans were special to her. They were from her family's recipe book. "And I made your favorite rice, but you don't deserve shit!"  

"Finnnneee, I don't feel like listening to you cry all day." She whined, making her way to the kitchen bar.  

She smirks, feeling accomplished. Nai puts rice, beans, and steak in Lani's bowl. She reached into the drawer beside her to grab a spoon. "You're gonna eat it regardless, you don't know how to cook so be lucky I do or we'll both starve." Nai handed Lani the bowl, "Eat! We're going shopping~!" She spun in the kitchen, singing a silly little song. 

"Bitch! I will throw this shit on the floor, don't play with me!" Lani snaps. She looks Nai up and down, snatching the plate. She side-eyes her, taking a bite out of the rice. "You're lucky I love shopping.... what's the plan, ho?"  

Nai hummed. "Well, I broke our mirror-"  

"YOU WHAT?" 

"Hehe...I... Okay, it was an accident. I bumped into it..... I tried to catch it!" Nai coiled into herself, chewing on her fingernail. 

"Why yo clumsy ass always breaking my shit?!" Lani pouted, pushing the beans around on her plate. "Likeee...Did you bump it with your big tank ass or what?" 

Nai squinted her eyes at Lani. "Yes, and thanks for complimenting my ass! I didn't mean to break it, at least I'm replacing it..." Nai turned her back to Lani, annoyed.

"Whore." 

Nai filled the sink with soap and water. She grumbled to herself, dropping the bowls in the sink. "I'm paying for it, so get dressed!" Nai puffed her cheeks. They needed to redecorate. It's been a year since they moved in. She was kind of glad it broke, ugly piece of shit mirror.