Chapter 23 "Beautiful life."💕

"Ack!!!!! ——— ughh ———Ahh!"

The sounds of grunts and coughs filled the room. Ran swung his arm out, connecting with the jaw of a man who was sitting in a chair. The pain hit him instantly as he lay on the floor groaning. Ran leaned back and smirked, shaking his wrist. He followed with a swift kick to the man's face.

"I won't ask you again. Go ahead, tell me who sent you!" He mocked. He squatted down gripping the man by his hair. His eyes were swollen shut and a few teeth had gone missing. "Don't get blood all over my Valentinos you filthy piece of shit."

"P—-PLEASE I PROMISE YOU I DON'T KNOW ANYTHING!!" Another man pants out.

"Is that the story we're going to stick with?"
Rindou snickers, slipping on a pair of arm-length latex gloves. He tilts the man's chair back with his foot, taunting him.

"Let me tell you where you fucked up." He sneers, gliding his tongue across the top of his teeth. He pulls out a gun from his pocket. Yanking the hair on the back of the man's head. He faces it towards Sanzu, strolling into the room, dragging a bat behind him. "You didn't kill that one. He's not as forgiving as I am." He chuckles, shoving the man's head.

"PLEASE HAVE MERCY! I——I HAVE A FAMILY."

"Kiyoshi Yoshikawa. Age 24. Brown eyes. Attends Tokyo University of Technology. Lives alone in an apartment with his two loving companions. That's crazy.~" Hanma says, slamming a folder shut. He grins down at the man. "I don't see anything about a family though. Hehe.~"

"H—— how did you get that information?"

"You are in no position to question us."
Kakucho rested his foot on the back of a man lying on the floor. He cups his cigarette, lighting it up. He takes a puff, blowing out the smoke slowly.

"Which one is the one that shot me?"
Sanzu questions, resting the bat over his shoulder. He walks over towards Hanma. A cigarette hung from his mouth as he gripped the handle tight.

"Oh Oh. That would be Mr. Yoshikawa right he————-"

Sanzu didn't hesitate to cock back his bat as if he were winding a watch. With tremendous force, he released it, heading straight for the man's cranium. The bat landed with a crack on the back of his head.

————————BINK—————————

"Sttttttttrrikkkeeeee!" Hanma teased, watching the man flip out of the chair and hit the floor. Sanzu cracked his neck while rolling his left shoulder back.

"I guess I still got it huh?" He says, practicing his swings.

"You fucking idiot you say strike when you miss and clearly Sanzu didn't miss. Damn...I think he might have killed our guest of honor."
Koko chuckles, nudging the man's head.

"Bitch shouldn't have shot at me." Sanzu spat.

The man gasps for air and then starts to choke.

"Oh? No? He's still awake. Pick him up." Koko chuckles. Kakucho snatches the man up, sitting him back on the chair.

"There is no fucking way you thought you could get away with shooting my baby brother!" Ran said, stomping a mud hole in the man beneath him.

"Ran chill out." Rindou snapped, putting-his hand on Ran's shoulder.

"Now unless you want me to take the leashes off my dogs. I'd suggest you start to tell us what we want to know." Koko demands, looking at the man who was closest to Kakucho. He could barely keep his eyes open as he watched the room spin.

"P—-please we have no idea who hired us directly. We——-w——we never got a name. He just appeared and said he had a job for us. We're small-time criminals. We're just trying to make a name for ourselves." The man pleaded as blood started to drip from his nose.