Chapter 35 "BFHNT."

Thank you all for patiently waiting!! I'm so happy to bring you another chapter! Make sure to leave positive comments and likes!

Also follow me on Twitter account @Tip_Bonten. I will be posting a bunch of updates and fun content. And id love  to interact with you guys.

Fun fact : Koha looks like the wrestler Roman Reigns 🥴🥴 just a lil but darker🔥🔥 but boiii is he sexyyyyy

—————————————————————————-

Two men pull up to a very expensive mansion on top of the hills—- somewhere on the outskirts of Japan. Even though they were a little ways parked down the street, they could still hear the music blaring. Smoothing his tongue over his top lip, the taller male adjusted his long puffer trench, tossing a head full of a mix of chocolate and honey-blonde dreadlocks. He smiles, tugging at his sleeve to look down at his Rolex, checking the time.

"Heh, so Is this the place Shiggs?" He says. Sliding his hands into his dark slim fit Ralph Lauren joggers. He strides towards the estate pulling a cigarette out, placing it up to his mouth.

"Yeah breh. They just texted me saying they're on their way," the smaller man comments, looking at his cell phone.

"Hm, sounds like a party in there. Let's go join the fun, shall we?"

There's already people lingering around outside, smoking and chatting as they approach the entrance. The men get to the front door where they run into security. The burly man had on all black and for some reason a pair of sunglasses. As if it wasn't already Midnight.

"Wussup Ty..." He clasps hands with the gentleman, dapping him up, patting him on the back. "How you doing big man?" Ty says before pulling back.

"You know. Same shit different day."

Ty nods his head pulling out his lighter. Flicking the spark wheel a few times and he tries to light up his cigarette. The security tilts his head, glaring at the man behind him.

"Aye uh.....Who's the little Kevin Hart looking muhfucka behind you?"

Ty lets out a small chuckle closing his lighter. He blows out his smoke before answering.

"That's Shiggy." He says pointing back at the man, slipping his lighter back into his pocket. "Shiggy don't say too much. But I promise you——-he's cool people." Ty reassures, flashing the man a honeycomb diamond-encrusted smile.

"Mhm.. Alright—- that's what you said last time. Don't be on that bullshit tonight Ty. I'm not playing with you."

"You got it big fella. I'm here strictly for pleasure, no funny business."

He smirks, patting the man's back as they both enter the party.

Ty doesn't need to knock, the 6 foot 2 man welcomes himself in without any issues. He smiled as he glided across the floor. Said expensive house was filled to the brim with people. The party is... bearable.

Loud, bright, and anxiety-inducing, but nothing out of the ordinary. The music thumped throughout the walls. A sea of ethnicities and skin tones grinded against each other on the dance floor. There were a few tables spread across the downstairs where they had a game of cards and beer pong set up.

"Yo! It's Ty!" A man shouts. He walks away from the kitchen bar where a few others sat on stools watching a UFC match. They had a few girls around them, looking up on the 80-inch flat screen above. The vibe in the room was definitely intense as many people cheered on the fighters.