Chapter 8 " Zero bitches! No hoes."😈🔥

"Alright, people let's get moving! Pack all this shit up in our truck quickly! I got places to go and bitches to fuck, so let's move." Takeomi yells in the middle of the very chaotic warehouse clapping his hand. With a cigarette hanging from his lips, he watches men rush boxes into their trucks. Koko was still sitting there typing on his computer. For lack of a better word, he was babysitting.

"You get zero bitches, no hoes. So what the fuck are you even talking about?"

Sanzu laughed. Standing in front of a table with a plastic ziplock bag full of colorful pills. He dumped them on a tray.

Takeomi glares over at Sanzu. He always seemed like he had shit to say, "Your mom is one of my hoes I got her on speed dial right now."

Takeomi taunts with a smirk on his face. He takes a puff of his cigarette and walks towards the table. He exhaled the smoke and ran his hands through his hair.

"I'm telling her you said that."

Sanzu spreads out the pills and looks over them thoroughly as a man stands next to him. Ran comes up behind Sanzu pressing his chest to his back. He drapes his long arms over his shoulder. The pink-haired man ignores him and continues to count the pills on the tray as Ran looks over to Takeomi.

"Yeah... You ain't think that one through did ya?" Ran teases. Looking over Sanzu's shoulder. 

Takeomi rolls his eyes in frustration, "Shut up! It would have hit differently if one of you other assholes said it." He scoffed.

"Ok, Muscle Man." Ran teased.

"God. Your brain must be rotting from the inside. Shut the fuck up!." Sanzu spat. He rolled his eyes. Irritated at the fact he lost count.

The dealer standing next to Sanzu did everything in his power not to laugh.

"I swear the first chance I get I'm throwing your ass in a fucking retirement home." He continues.

"Fuck you!" Takeomi says.

"So are these the new money makers?"

Ran reaches down to pick up one of the pills. He brings it up closer to his face and inspects it. He rolls the pill between his thumb and index finger.

"They're so colorful like candy."

He exclaimed, opening his mouth to place it on his tongue. Sanzu looks back and quickly snatches it out of his hand.

"Ah —Yes, Rainbow fentanyl. I don't recommend you eat that shit." Sanzu snaps, dropping the pill back into the bag.

" You ain't really did no drugs for real."

Ran raised his brows in shock. Lifting himself off of Sanzu he playfully pats his back. He places his hands in his pockets and walks to the side of him.

"Oh wow, so there is a drug out there that even you won't take?" Ran chuckles. Teasing Sanzu.

"I'm crazy but I'm not stupid. You take one of these with the wrong amount of Fentanyl in it, you ain't coming back." Sanzu says, packing the bags up.

Takeomi puffs on his cigarette and nods in agreement.

"This drug is something new we thought about bringing to you guys. We use colors and dye to mimic candy or legitimate prescription drugs."

The drug dealer explained. He takes the box from Sanzu and hands it off to one of his other subordinates. Sanzu pulls out an LCS100 digital scale from under the table and motions for him to bring the cocaine.