Chapter 2 "Who tf are you?"

"AHHHHH!"

They both flinch at the sound of a gun going off.
A bullet flew past missing Nai, hitting a vase of flowers that was sitting on a table in the hall. Lani screams covering her head, continuing up the stairs. They couldn't believe this shit was happening.

"Agh. I fucking missed! Aye! Get your asses back here! Don't fucking run away from me!"

Sanzu yelled, running after them.

"Did you let anyone in?" Kakucho asked, the other member standing in the living room.

"No. Are these your girls Ran? And maybe you just don't remember?" Mochi asked, looking over towards him.

Ran smirks, lighting up a cigarette.

"Nah." He exhales, blowing out the smoke. "The ginger is kinda hot tho."

"Are you fucking serious?" His brother scoffs, rolling  his eyes before taking off upstairs.

'Typical Ran..

Meanwhile...

"Open the fucking door!"

Sanzu yelled, booting Rindou's door. He leans back, kicking it with all his might. Almost knocking it off the hinges.The girls cowered in fear, hiding behind a dresser they placed in front of the door.

"Just give us a moment to explain ourselves!"
Nai yelled, pushing on the dresser.

"Fuck no! Get out here! You had a moment and you fucking ran! What the fuck?!"

Lani felt around the mirror, frantically looking for something to activate it. She hoped it would open  up in time to take them back.

"Fuck! It's still not working!"

"Can we just talk!?" Nai shouts at Sanzu.

"Talk?! Yeah, come talk to me so I can blast a hole in your fucking head!" He scoffs.

A few of the guys watched as Sanzu kicked at Rindou's door.

"What's going on?" Koko asks, strolling over.

"These women showed up in our living room. When we tried to question them they freaked out and took off running." Kakucho explained.

"And they don't belong to Ran or Wakasa?"

"Nope. We asked that already."

"For the most part I keep up with my girls. And I definitely have never seen these two before." Ran teases.

"Wakasa is currently occupied with one of his as we speak." Takeomi says.

"Guh-ross." Koko hums, leaning on the wall with a smirk on his face. Finally reaching the top of the stairs Rindou heaved a sigh.

"Hey, what's that on your wrist?" Ran pointed to the beaded bracelet on Rindou's wrist.

"It's a friendship bracelet." He smiled, holding his arm so he could get a better view.

"For who?! You don't have any friends."

"For my future friends. Look, I made two." He shook his wrist, jingling the second bracelet.

"That's pathetic."

"I'm keeping yours."

"No!! But I want it. 🥺 Can I have it? Pleeeeeease!!!!"

"Will you shut the fuck up!!!!!" Sanzu shouted. "You're so fucking stupid. These random bitches are barricaded in your room and you're fucking around. Help me!!!!"