Chapter 39 "White man paperwork!"

"Nai! Come sit down! Your food is gonna get cold."

Rindou said.

She smiles and walks over to the table shaking the memory from her mind. She sat down in the chair between Kisaki and Rindou. "Damn, you could've sat next to me?" Wakasa shouted from two seats down.

"Hm, maybe next time," Nai grins, putting a piece of bacon into her mouth.

Wakasa chuckled, "You better."

Lani snorts, pulling up a chair in between Hanma and Sanzu.

"Good morning my ladies."

Nai and Lani smiled widely at Tsuki, walking into the kitchen area.

"Tsuki!"

They squealed, happily, rushing to hug her. Tsuki's cheeks flushed red at the warm welcome.

She made her way over to everyone, "Masters," she bowed her head.

"Morning," the guys said. A twinge of jealousy dyed their faces. The girls didn't greet either of them the way they had greeted Tsuki.

"How are you both this morning?" Tsuki asked the girls as she took her place beside Hanma.

"We're good, how are you?" Lani asked, taking a bite of her French toast. She flicked Hanma's hand as he tried to steal one of her strawberries.

"Im going to break your fucking fingers." She says under her breath.

Hanma chuckled. "Hehe~ c'mon princess, it's just one. Let me feed it to you."

"No."

Tsuki smiled shyly, "I'm very well thank you. This breakfast is delicious, did you make this?"

Lani nodded but before she could speak, Nai had put her cheek to Lani's.

"Yup! Maybe we should add her to the payroll."  Nai teased.

Lani's eyebrow twitched, and she shoved a piece of bacon into Nai's mouth. "Heh heh heh Shut up. Stop saying dumb shit."

Tsuki shook her head as she sipped her tea.

"That reminds me,"  Lani began. "We should have a girl's day."

Tsuki looked at Lani, "Oh you...mean me too?"

Nai clasped her hands together.

"We definitely should! I heard they opened up a new nail bar by the mall!"

Sanzu scoffed.

"Without one of us? Absolutely not, you're not going anywhere."

Lani side-eyed Sanzu.

"Last I checked I was grown as fuck.... And I didn't need your permission to leave the house ."

"Alright, I get it."

"Yeah, now shut up and eat your food."

Lani turned her attention back to her girls, "We need to figure out a day. I could definitely use a proper spa day."

"We have a spa here, you don't need to go out for that."

"That sauna doesn't count!! You don't even have a foot tub in there. How are we going to get our nails done in a shower? That's so ghetto!"

Lani snaps at Rindou. He chuckles, flipping her off.

"Fuck you!"

"No fuck you! I'm not staying in this house!" It's not a spa!! Especially if there's a chance one of yall could show up. It'll piss me off."