Chapter 19:

***CARTER'S POV***

Mikey grabbed my forearm just as I turned to leave. He pulled me in close, and I felt stuck.

He whispered, "Carter, I'm in love with you."

The truth was that I loved him, too. He meant the world to me. I just didn't think I'd have to tell him like this. Under pressure.

"I love you, too."

He smiled. He cupped my face in his hands and kissed me. It wasn't like any other kiss. It wss different. It meant so much more.

The bell rang and we went back to class. The rest of the day dragged on by. Soon enough we were at the ICON.

***SIAN'S POV***

We walked into the ICON and put our stuff down as usual. I was getting my water bottle from my bag when I felt strong arms hugged me from behind. I turned around and saw Nick. He smiled, so I smiled back.

Today we were all supposed to perform in front of the other kids. I was nervous.

"You'll do alright, Sian. You're an amazing dancer." (<<<She really is tho!!!)

"Thanks, Nick."

"Anytime." Nick replied with a wink. Damn he's cute!

We go ready and headed out to the auditorium.

Soon, butterflies started setting in my stomach, and I was freaking out.

"Shh. Calm down. You'll do fine!" Nick said, hugging me. He always made me feel better.

"Okay, I think I'm ready." He smiled.

We were called on stage, and we all got in our places.

Muny by Nicki Minaj started playing. 

And we...started dancing.

When I dance I feel like a whole other person. Confident. Brave.Fearless. Me. 

The performance finally ended and we all did increadible. I was about to step off stage when Mikey pulled me to center stage. He gave me a wierd look and told me, "Stay here." 

I lifted an eyebrow and he walked away. Nick spoke through the mic.

"So there's this girl that I really...really like. So I wanted to take this opertunity to ask her if she's like to be my girlfriend?" He said, walking towards me. 

Wow....didn't see that coming....