Chapter 30:

***CARTER'S POV***

Mikey wanted to make me breakfast, but I couldn't afford that. He sucks at cooking.

"Mikey, pass me the box of pancake batter." I told him as I looked for the eggs.

"On it!" He said enthusiastically. And he set off towards the cabinets with a whole bunch of ingredients.

I shuffled through the fridge until I found the eggs as a crashing sound rang behind me. I quickly turned around.

"I'm alright!" Mikey said, struggling to get back up. I laughed. "Sure, Mike?"

"Yeeeah buddy!"

I laughed at his cuteness and kept working. I felt his hands snake around my body and his chin resting on my shoulder. I turned my head a bit and kissed his cheek. He blushed and kissed my lips lightly. He smiled and let go. "So what next, Captain?" He asked.

"Captain?" I asked, smiling.

"Well...yeah. You tell me what to do and I listen." Mikey answered.

"Really?"

"Really."

I smirked. "Alright. Kiss me."

He smiled and moved closer. "If you insist..." He held my neck and kissed me.

***SIAN'S POV***

Last night was crazy! Carter was lost and what not then I got home late and I woke up on my rug because I probably fell asleep there. Carter and Sam taught me that. Those two.... God Bless America!

"Hey, babe!" Nick called behind me.

I smiled. "Hey!"

"Um, have you seen Mikey today? I think he's absent." Trust me, I love Mikey like a brother, but sometimes I feel like he has Nick's attention more than I do.

"No. Carter's absent, too."

He grabbed my hand and we started walking to lunch. "Then, they're probably together. Hey, are you doing something on Saturday?"

He never asks me what I'm doing. Wierd. "Um, no. Why you ask?"

He smirked. "It's a surprise!"

***MADISON'S POV***

Mikey hasn't answered ANY of my texts. I swear this kid... Probably with Carter.

"Hey, Mad!" I turned around, expecting Sam. But instead, it was Montana.

I turned around and kept walking. "WAIT!"

I stopped, and turned around. "Hm?"

"I was just wondering if you've spoken to Mikey today. He's not answering me and I want to make sure he's okay."

"He never answers you." I said. Ain't nobody got time for RATCHET!

"Whatever. So are you doing anything on Saturday?"

"Yep."

"Really? Like what?"

"Probably gonna hang with the boyz and hopefully Sam." She's asking too many questions.

She sighed. "Wow. You really like her. I don't see what you see in her but, hey, everyone has a different taste."

"Yeah. I really do like her. She's really good at that whole 'not being a bitch' thing. But, you know a lot about that, right?" I winked and headed towards the cafeteria.

I stopped at my locker to put some books away when my locker door slammed. Montana again...

"You don't know her like I do...well did."

"You don't know about us."

"And I don't want to."

"You didn't think I knew...did you?"

She lifted an eyebrow. "Knew what?"

"You cheating on Mikey, and all the pregnancy scares during that?"

"You wouldn-"

"Oh, no. I would. If you haven't realized, Carter and Mikey are like family to me. And they've already put threw your damn bull. You touch Sam, and you'll be sorry." I whispered, but it was still loud enough for her to hear.

"I'm not scared of you, Madison."

A voice spoke up from behind me. "Yeah, but you're terrified out of your wits of me...."

I turned around. Sam. "...So let's make a deal. Quit picking on Mikey and Carter, and no one will know your secret. Okay?"

"Mikey still has feeling for me. I know it." Montana said. Pathetic.

Sam chuckled. "Yeah, and he's also a werewolf."

***MIKEY'S POV***

"AAAHHHH!! STOP!!" Carter yelled, trying to break free of my hold. We sort of made a mess...everywhere. So I decided to tickle her.

"NEVER!!" I tossed her over my shoulder and ran towards the living room.

"MIKEY! PUT ME DOWN!" She screamed, laughing. Maybe even tearing.

"Alright...if you say so...." I dropped her on the couch and tickled her sides.

After a few minutes I stopped. "You got lucky this time." She said, still laughing.

"You threw flour at me!!!" I playfully yelled back. She laughed that same, adorable laugh she always lets out. She hates it, but I think it's the best sound in the world.

She took a moment to catch her breath, then put her head on my shoulder.

I kissed her forehead and hide-hugged her. "I hope, one day we'll be able to do this again. Only two things will be different."

"What?" She asked.

"One: We'll have a house of our own. And Two: We'll both have a ring. Right here." I told her, picking up her left hand. It seemed small in comparison to mine.

She smiled and kissed my cheek. "I hope so, too."