Chapter 5:

***ONE WEEK LATER***

"WAKE UP!!" Someone yelled in my ear while I was sleeping. I got so scared I jumped and fell off my bed.

Confused, I yelled, "What the f***!?!?"

"It's the first day of school! Wake up, Ike!" Mikey spoke, sitting on my bed.

"What time is it?"

"Time to GET YOUR ASS UP HOMIE!!!"

Still sleeping, I walked into the bathroom.

I walked down the stairs and skipped the last step, causing me to fall.

"Oh my gosh! Are you okay, sweetie?" Mom said, running up to me.

"Yup. Just fine, mom!"

"Okay. Eat your breakfast, alright?"

"Be right there."

I walked into the kitchen and sat down. Mikey walked out of the living room.

"Hurry up, we're gonna be late."

"Don't rush me."

"Just hurry up." Mikey said winking.

We arrived to school half an hour early. So we sat in the library.

"Are you scared?" Mikey said.

"No. Why?"

"I don't know. I mean, its the first day of school. Usually you're all over the place. You know?"

"Yeah."

Suddenly my phone buzzed. I opened up the text.

***TEXT***

STAY AWAY FROM MIKEY BITCH!! YOU'LL BE SORRY IF YOU DON'T! WE KNOW YOUR SECRET!!

Montana and her friends walked by, laughing and looking at their phones. Montana stopped and said, "Have a wonderful year, Carter." She walked away, laughing harder.

Mikey looked at me, pissed off.

"Ignore her, alright?"

"Okay."

He pulled me into a long hug and I instantly felt better.

Our phones buzzed at the same time. We checked our phones and I almost fainted.  

It was an anonymous picture of me writing in class. And my scars showed.

Under it, it read:

WOW! Look at this fucktard! This freak, Carter, fucking cuts herself! So immature! Send this bitch hate!