Chapter 34:

She gasped out loud. I guess I got her pist. "UGH! YOU-"

" 'You' what?" I asked, tightening my fist next to my side. I guess she saw it, because she shook her head nervously.

"N-nothing."

"That's what I thought. Now, go." She started walking away and I began to sit down. But, I stopped and called her out.

"Oh, by the way, fix your tissue. It's falling out of your bra." The whole cafeteria exploded in chatter and arguement. That'll teach her something.

I sat down and so did she. Mikey started first. "THAT WAS CRAZY!!!"

"Thanks?"

"No, really! She's annoying as heck! I think you might have just reenforced what Sian and Carter did a few months back..." Vinny said.

Carter and Sian gave me a thumbs up. Sam and Sarah started cheering. "What did they do?" I asked. Mikey handed me his phone and pressed play.

"Haha!! All she cared about was her hair!?!? Pathetic!" I said, as the others laughed.

Vinny pulled out his own phone. "Yeah. And now, I've got the epic sequel." He winked as he handed me his phone. It was a video of what had just happened. "Haha!! No way!!"

"Yeah, way! One day, we'll show this to Sian and Nick's kids!" Mikey said. Sian and Nick blushed.

I laughed. New Jersey wasn't that bad.

***VINNY'S POV***

Addison is amazing! She's smart, funny, humble, sassy, a bad-ass, pretty.....she's just amazing. I watched the others talk. Well, mostly Addison. I didn't realize I was staring until Mikey kicked me and Carter threw a carrot at me. They both gave me a look. Oops. I felt my cheeks get red.

***CARTER'S POV***

Vinny's totally into this new girl. They'd be cute together. AND she just dissed Montana! I approve!

***MIKEY'S POV***

Vincenzo Castronovo Jr., like my best friend since forever, likes a girl. This is big news! At least she dissed Montana on her first day. But, she's too different than Vinny. I don't know...

______________________________________________________________

Sorry it's short. Whail, I guess it's up to you! Update in a few days....I hope.