Chapter 12

Class ended and Montana never showed up. I wasn't upset. I was actually very happy. Class hasn't been this good in years.

***NICK'S POV***

Class was great today. Considering Montana wasn't here. I couldn't stop looking at Sian. She was such a great dancer. Most of the time, I just stared. I couldn't help myself. 

"You're an amazing dancer!" I complimented. She deserved the prase.

"Oh! Thanks, Nick!" Sian said, spinning to face me.

Her accent was so catchy. I had to try it. So with a horrible accent, I said, "No problem, love!" She laughed and smiled at the ground. (But when you smile at the ground, no it ain't hard to tell...)

We walked to the lobby, waiting for the others, and we talked. 

"So, is New Jersey too different for you?" I asked. 

"Nope. It' s not my first time in the States. Just first time in New Jersey."

"That's cool. How long have you danced?"

"Almost my whole life. My mother's a proffesional ballet dancer."

"Amazing! Is there a particular dancer you look up to?" 

She nodded her head and looked down. "Who?"

She stayed quiet. It worried me. I almost felt guilty. 

"You don't have to tell me. I'm sorry, I'm too nosey."

"No, no. It's okay. I guess I was a bit too embarrased to answer." 

The others came and we all waled outside. After about ten minutes, she said, "Nick Mara."

"Yes, Sian?"

"Silly! I'm not callng you! I'm answering your question."

She lookedup to me. I never thought I'd be the answer. But, now that I am, I'm glad.

***MIKEY'S POV***

Carter was increadible in class today. I haven't seen her so happy in a long time. 

 I wrapped my arms aroud her waist and rested my chin on her shoulder. She turned her face and smiled. I loved seeing her like this. 

"Hey, Spikey." She said. Usually only my mom calls me that, but for her, I'll let it pass.  

"Hey, Ike! You alright?"

"Yep." She answered with a cheezy smile. I laughed at her cuteness. 

Her phone buzzed, and a new text message was opened. It was annonymous, so I picked my head off of her shoulder.  

                                               BREAK UP WITH HIM OR HE'LL BE HURT!

He'll be hurt?