Chapter 32:

***SIAN'S POV***

The episode was alright. There were some gruesome parts where I burried my head into Nicks shoulder...but nothing too bad. Sarah was at her breaking point, about to cry. She was shaking the whole time! I guess she's not used to all that.

Carter was raging with Sam, Madison, Louis, Jason, and Mikey. Sometimes they act as if they were in the show. It's funny.

"You alright?" Nick asked, smiling.

I nodded my head and kept staring at the credits. He kissed my forehead and I blushed. I think he noticed because he laughed quietly and kissed my lips lightly. By now, I must have been fire red.

"You're adorable when you blush." said Nick.

"Thanks." I answered sarcastically. I'm insecure and I have good reasons for it. I just don't like compliments.

I started playing with my bracelets when one popped broken. I hurried to hide my wrist and pick up the beads. Nick helped me.

I forgot for a moment that I needed to cover my wrist and I turned around to pick up a bead. When I turned back around, Nick brabbed my wrist and took off another bracelet.

He started tearing. "Please, not you, too."

I didn't know what to say, or do, or think. So I stood there. Everyone concentrated on me.

Madison started talking. "Sian, you could have told us."

Then Sarah. "Why?"

I couldn't answer any of these questions.

"You can"t hide something-" Mikey started. But Carter cut him off.

"CAN YOU GUYS JUST SHUT UP? YOU'RE UPSETTING HER!"

Everyone watched her as she walked over to me. Nick let go of my wrist. Then she did something I didn't expect. She took off her cuff bracelet. There were scars all over her wrist, just like me.

"It's okay. If you need to talk, I'm here."

I was shocked.... CARTER CUTS!?!?!?!?!?

"Okay." She gave me a half smile and hugged me. I was curious of why she cut, but I was also glad I had someone that was almost just like me.

She walked back to her place and Mikey's jaw dropped onto the floor.

***CARTER'S POV***

I walked back to where I was standing. Mikey looked shocked.

"What?"

He took my wrist and pulled me into the kitchen.

"Ouch?"

"What the hell was that!?!?!"

"What do you mean!?!?" Mikey looked really upset. But most of all, he looked terrified.

"Mikey?" His eyes started watering and a few tears fell down.

He whiped them away. "I don't want all of this with people knowing about your cuts to hurt you again...that's all. Sorry."

He started walking away. I didn't know what to do, so I held on to his hand. He looked back at me.

"You don't have to be so over protective. I appreciate you trying-"

"Carter! It's alright! I already apologized!" He said, causing another tear.

I whiped it away. Mikey raised an eyebrow. I kissed him lightly, but he kissed back.