EP. 19

enjoy my loves 🫶🏾🫶🏾
keep commenting, I love seeing your reactions to the craziness I write down 😭😭

OMNISCIENT
CANCUN, MEXICO

"Which one babe?" Zahra showcased different bikinis.

"The one where I can see less of your ass," Truth said with a bored face. "Stop playing with me Zahra, please," He said sitting down.

"What else can I wear then, they're all like that," She sighed,

"Yeah right," He mumbled scratching his chin. "Put it on cuz we don't have time," He checked his phone.

"Have you checked on Tahj?" Zahra said walking further into the closet,

"He's fine baby, he's sleeping," Truth went onto the camera they had installed in the room Tahj had at Iman's.

Zahra couldn't go away for that long without seeing him for herself.

"Still? Check the breathing monitor, maybe he's not breathing," Zahra gasped rushing back,

"Relax, look, he's alive," Truth showed her the phone,

Zahra sat and his lap and sighed, staring down at the phone.

"My precious angel," She muttered, her eyes filling with tears.

"Nope," Truth took his phone back, "You're not gonna start crying, no way,"

"I miss him," Zahra sniffed looking to him,

"He wouldn't be doing shit but hanging off your nipple and trying to eat my face," He replied,

"But still, he was in my stomach for nine whole months, I've never been away from him like this," Zahra mentioned. "We're in a whole different country and my baby, he's not here," She cried harder.

"I don't know why this is fucking you up so bad," Truth said honestly, rubbing her back.

Zahra cried into his neck, holding onto him. 

"Look Z, two more days and you can see him, two more days," He kissed the top of her head.

"We're about to have two babies," Zahra looked up at him, her tears running down her face. "I'm scared," She cried softly.

"That's what this is about," Truth nodded wiping her tears lightly. "I'm scared too baby, I'm very scared that I won't be able to do it but guess what, I'm doing it with my best friend," He smiled at her.

Zahra pouted and kissed his cheek softly, laying her head on his shoulder.

"I wouldn't do this with anyone but you," She intertwined their hands.

"Me neither and I know it's scary Aida, I'm not saying you can't be scared but we're on vacation, you wanted this break, that's what you told me," Truth said to her.

"Yeah," Zahra sniffed holding onto him.

"Give me a kiss and go put that sexy bikini on," He squeezed her thigh playfully.

Zahra kissed him on his request, holding the side of his face.

"Put your ring on too," He kissed her hand where her ring should be.

"I forgot," She kissed him again before she got up. "White or black bikini babe?"

"Surprise me," Truth watched her walk away, tilting his head slightly. "When did your ass get so fat?"

"I know right, maybe it's Pilates," Zahra laughed,

"Nah it's something else," He smirked to himself,

"You are so dirty sometimes," She shook her head. Truth got back on his phone while he waited for her to get dressed.