Take a Break - Billie Eilish

"Babe." Billie called out for you. She's been trying to get your attention for the past hour now. But you've been too focused on your studies for college that you were letting a perfectly good Saturday evening slip out of your fingers. "Mama." She called out just a little louder and she finally managed to get you to look up at her.

"Yes, Bill?" You said in a stressed tone. Billie stood up, walking towards you. She grabbed your hand, ignoring your complaints as she sat on the bed, pulling you into her lap.

"You're overworking yourself too much." She voiced out in a soft tone, looking at you with so much love and affection in her eyes. Your heart melted at her caring soul.

"I know but I need to study for my exam and-"

"Your exam is 2 weeks from now. Don't worry, you have plenty of time." Billie cut you off, cupping your face in her hands as she stroked your cheeks with her thumbs. "Let's go take your mind off this. Just for a little bit."

-

"You see the stars?" Billie held her hand up, her index finger tracing the shape of the stars above you as you lay in the bed of her truck. "They almost shine as bright as you."

You giggle at her cringey pick-up line, rolling your eyes playfully as you shoved her shoulder lightly. "Yeah, yeah. Corny bitch." You joked, Billie rolled over, sitting up as she pulled you into her lap.

"But I'm your bitch, right?" Billie gave you a cocky and charming grin, her pearl teeth shining brightly at you as her tongue slid out slightly.

"Yes, you are." You confirmed and placed a hand on the back of her neck, biting your bottom lip to contain your bright smile. "And you always will be."

"I'm cool with that, mamas." Billie chuckled and brought you down for a kiss, her tongue sliding in your mouth and you moaned softly into her mouth, pulling her closer by the collar of her shirt.

"Thank you for breaking me away from my studies." You whispered in her ear, placing a gently kiss on the back of it. Billie smiled, holding your waist steadily.

"Anything for you, baby girl." Your girlfriend looked at you with complete love in her eyes, licking her lips again as you pulled her close by her shirt, your noses brushing up against each other.

"Mm, I love you." You mumbled on her lips.

"I love you more." She finally whispered back and your lips were smashed together instantly, a thousand words being expressed in one single kiss, you could feel all your trouble slipping away. All thanks to your amazing girlfriend.

—————
A/N:
Hi! So this is my multi fandom book I will write imagine of anyone I think of. If you'd like to see someone, just request! Hope you guys enjoyed this though <3