Headache - Billie Eilish

You came home after a long day of work — in search of your girlfriend, you heard upstairs to your shared bedroom. "Bil?" You called out and knocked gently on the closed door. When you received no response, you pushed the door open and flipped the light on.

"No light." A low growl echoed from the bed. You looked to see Billie laying face down with a pillow over her head, her eyes squeezed shut with quiet groans leaving her mouth.

"What's wrong, baby? Are you okay?" You quickly asked and shut the light off — per her request. Billie groggily sat up, feeling a little dizzy. You gently cupped her face — your eyes took in her features: she had dark bags under her bloodshot eyes and her ears were a little red. "Talk to me, honey."

"I have the worst headache ever." Normally Billie could handle pain, but if her voice cracked and she was on the edge of crying, you knew she was dealing with a terrible migraine.

"Let me take care of you." You gently cooed and helped lay Billie back down on her back. You went back downstairs and grabbed her some water, an ice pack, some medicine, and a small sleeve of crackers for her to nibble on. "I'm back. Sit up for me, love."

Billie did as she was told and you handed her the water and two ibuprofen pills to help with the pain. She immediately took them and grabbed the ice pack from your hand, placing it on her head before laying back down with a small grunt. You sighed with a small smile as you set the crackers on the bedside table.

Soon enough you joined your girlfriend in bed, gently grabbing her head and placing it in your lap. You began to rub the temples of her head — hoping to relieve some tension from her head and relieve her from the pain — you kissed her nose when you felt her relax into her touch.

"I got you, baby. Don't worry." You whispered softly and soothingly in her ear with a smile. Billie's eyes slowly fluttered shut with a content sigh leaving her lips. She could already feel her migraine beginning to fade away.