Love at First Sight - Sabrina Carpenter

You were working a late night shirt at the ice cream parlor, sweeping up under the tables and chairs so you could close down the store and head home. You, however, forgot to lock the front doors to indicate that you were closed. So you let out an audible groan when the bell rang, someone entering the shop.

"We're closed." You muttered out as loud as possible, hoping they'd hear you.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I just was hoping that you'd have some water." An angelic voice reached your ears, making you turn around to see a tall, beautiful blonde woman standing beside the door. She wore simple black jeans with a bomber jacket and a white shirt underneath. "If not, that is perfectly fine I can just leave if that's what you prefer."

The mystery woman reached for the door handle and everything in you screamed to stop her. So you did. "Just water?" Your question made her stop and nod at you with a small smile.

"Yes, please." You gave her a smile as you walked to the back of the shop, the woman sitting down in one of the booths you had just cleaned.

"Here you are." She beamed at you when you returned with a bottle of water in your hand. "Was that all?"

You didn't want to come off as rude or mean, so you wanted to be as polite and friendly as possible. The woman smiled at you, taking the bottle from your hand slowly. "There is one more thing I'd like... but I think it's a bit too much to ask for."

You furrowed your brows in curiosity. "What is it?"

"Your number..." She trailed off a little awkwardly, it took everything in you to not laugh at how quickly she became embarrassed.

"Well..." You trailed off as the woman looked back up at you. You ripped off a small sheet of paper from the tiny notebook you had, stuffing it in her jean pocket with a smirk on your face. "You can have it. I'm Y/N, by the way."

"Sabrina." Sabrina held her hand out for you, you took hers carefully and blushed when she kissed the back of your hand in a charming way. "Thank you for this." She patted the pocket that had your number in it as she took the water bottle, slowly walking backwards to the exit. "You have a great night, Y/N. I-I'll call you sometime."

You giggled at how nervous she became but there were still big smiles on your faces. "Okay, Sabrina. Call me." You made a call me gesture with a wink as the blonde blushed more deeply, blowing you a kiss before making her getaway. "Cutie." You muttered to yourself with a chuckle after her left.