Just Us - Billie Eilish

Billie loved to be awoken by your kisses, your soft and tender lips being placed all over her delicate skin, bringing her body to life every time. She smiled, her eyes still closed, as your lips wandered down to her neck and the back up to her forehead, she finally peaked one of her eyes open. 

The sight of you made her smile more. "Happy birthday, sleepy head." You whispered, now noticing that your girlfriend was awake.

"Thank you." Billie sighed out contently, a smile permanently painted on her face as she admired you. You hair was perfectly messy, if that made sense, and your eyes sparkled so brightly.

She couldn't be more grateful to have you in her life. Her birthday wish already came true.

"What do you want to do for your special day, baby?" You say up in her lap, playing with her hair.

Billie hummed in thought. "Maybe we could go out to dinner. Just us."

"Just us?" You asked and Billie nodded, placing a kiss on your hand.

"Just us."

-

"Shouldn't I be the one planning where to take you for your birthday?" You asked with a teasing smile on your face as you wore a nice, casual outfit. Billie wore something more comfortable, she already had plans made apparently, nothing fancy.

"Nope. This is what I want." Billie denied, shaking her head as she squeezed your thigh reassuringly, turning the steering wheel to pull into the parking lot of a pizza restaurant.

"A pizzeria?" You questioned as the two of you walked up to the restaurant.

Billie nodded, wrapping her arm around your shoulders to bring you closer to her. "Yep. Mamas, this is where I want to be on my birthday. And I want to spend it with my favorite person ever." You blushed at her words, just giving her a wide smile in return.

-

"So, why exactly were you so excited to come here?" You asked, sipping the soda you had.

Billie rolled up her sleeves, leaning back against the booth. "Well, this was the exact restaurant I was in when I watched you walk past that window." She pointed to the giant window near the entrance, outside you could see the outlet stores that took place all around. "You were so beautiful. You were wearing jeans but you were also wearing two jackets. A rain jacket and a cashmere sweater underneath. It was winter, so of course you were cold, I could tell. Especially when you had your mitts on."

You laughed at how well Billie remembered that memory. "I don't remember that." You mumbled softly, gazing into your girlfriend's eyes.

"You don't have to. I never talked to you that night, I just admired you." Billie stated. "It felt like the world stopped spinning. Like, it was one of those slow motion scenes in a movie where you were just walking by, looking perfect and I was admiring you. I could've sworn I heard music." She joked and you both laughed.

After the laughter calmed down, you placed a hand over hers, causing her to look up at you. "I love you, Billie, so much. Happy birthday, baby."

"Thank you, mama." Billie whispered as she leaned over the table, kissing your lips softly and quickly but it was perfect for the two of you. "You always know how to make my birthday special every year."

"Well, half the time it's just us, but I'm not complaining. I'd do anything to see you happy." You smiled and stroked the back of Billie's hand, causing her to smile with joy.

—————
A/N:
Had to do this before going to bed or whatever. If there's any spelling mistakes, it's because I'm just so drained rn.

But happy birthday billie!
Fucking cuties

But happy birthday billie! Fucking cuties