10*. Special Scene

Lilian

No way in hell am I walking inside this room anymore! How did I ever think that something like a special scene would be any better than a punishment. Because right now I was being pushed into a room with four fucking masters and my best friend suspended in the air with ropes.  Yes four because not only were Master Felix and Master Ace here but Master Alex was also here!

All eyes turned to me as I entered Master Felix's private room and my steps reverted back automatically. My back touched Master Vincent and he chuckled at my attempt to disappear.

"Where do you think you are going sugar?"

"I-I...

The fact that I was naked except for a flimsy silk robe didn't help with how shocked I was to see Master Alex here. It's been such a long time since I've seen him.

"Missed me sweetheart?"

"Am I hallucinating or is Master Alex really here?"

"Yefff ee izz!" (Yes he is.)
Violet yelled in some incoherent words which made no sense because not only was she blindfolded but also gagged.

"What? I can't understand you?!"

"Uhhhhh!!"
She just sounded frustrated at this point which made everyone chuckle except me because I was trying so hard to understand why Violet was suspended in air, why were there camera equipments in this room and what the fuck was Master Alex doing here.

"She's saying that he's really here."
Master Felix helped me with his sub's no sorry slave's gibberish as he put on the most beautiful nipple clamps I've ever seen on her nipples.

"Yes I am and you might be thinking why am I here. The first reason is ofcourse for Violet's collaring and second is a special photoshoot for a BDSM guide I am releasing."

"OMG, is Violet going to be in this guide?!"

"Apparently you and Master Vincent also."

"What?! I mean how-how and isn't Master Vincent a professor, his reputation might—

"You don't need to worry about my reputation sugar. I am not ashamed of who I am nor do I intend to hide this part of myself."

This man didn't care about his reputation which only proved how little this job meant to him. He was really telling me the truth when he said that he was doing the university a favour by being there.

"But I am also a student!"

"That is why I am only going to take closeup pictures of yours or only with your back to the camera. That way your identity would still remain anonymous."

Master Ace said to me as he clicked some pictures of Violet. I didnt know Master Ace knew anything about photography but I am sure he can do anything at this point. I've also seen him managing the bar so many times. Master Ace was one of those doms who are goofy and stern at the same time. You will spill all your secrets to him before realizing and that's dangerous.

"Ofcourse if you do not wish to, nobody is going to force you, okay?"

Master Alex assured me and I obviously believe them. I don't know why but all the masters here in Edge made me feel safe, there was never a time when I or Violet ever felt uncomfortable in this club. And I really wanted to do one of those sexy, sensual photoshoot some day.