11* The Devil.

VINCENT

I swear to god if it wasn't for this photoshoot, I would have flipped her right here and now. I am a very patient man but right now I had zero patience. It still didn't mean that she was getting away with this. My cock was hard as rock seeing her in ropes, completely bound and at my mercy. The things I wish to do to her will make a sadist worry.

She knew exactly how her flushed cheeks and innocent eyes affected me. She was looking straight into my eyes as if begging me to go easy on her. Ace took some close up pictures of her meanwhile Felix had brought Violet down and was checking her skin for any damage. I knew Lilian was a bigger brat than Violet but Violet wasn't any less than her. Both of them together would give a new Dom nightmares for years.

Lucky for them, we knew exactly how to handle such brats. Because rather than belittling them for being a brat, we enjoyed their sass and taming them.

"Master Vincent, can you please sit in the arm chair and let Lily kneel in between your legs. We'll take some clicks from the backside." Master Alex pointed towards the chair beside him.

I helped Lilian get up as her upper body was completely immobile and sat in the arm chair spreading my legs to make space for her. She knelt down gracefully and the sight of her on her knees made me think of the ways I could use that sassy mouth. I got rid of my shirt and belt, opening the button my slacks for that erotic aesthetic.

Lilian's eyes were hazy with lust as she stared at my unbuttoned pants. I took her hair in a fist and leaned forward to whisper in her ear.

"As soon as this photoshoot gets over, you are going to use your teeth to slide this zipper off. Am I clear?"

Her soft gasp and lack of words were enough to tell me how aroused she was.

"I asked you a question sub."

"Ye-yes Sir."

"Good girl."

Ace took some phenomenal pictures of us. He definitely knew what he was doing, his photography skills were brilliant. Lilian's arousal was reflecting in her eyes and he had managed to perfectly capture it. Even though these pictures would not go in the guide, they perfectly showcased the essence of a submissive waiting for her dominant to command her. I was tempted to keep all these pictures with me and I definitely will.

The photoshoot was almost over and I was getting impatient with every passing second. I just wanted to pick Lilian up and resume what we were doing earlier. Felix was tending to his slave's aftercare and when there was a loud knock on the door.

"Come in please."
Alex commanded to whoever was behind the door. It was the security guy from the main door. He hesitated a moment when he saw Felix but still came inside.

"What is it Rob?"

"Umm, I-I want to talk to Master Ace."

"What is it Rob? Out with it."

"Master Felix, your sister is here and she's threatened us to tell Master Ace to come out or she's going to come inside and also to not tell you about this"
The guard told us looking worried about this whole situation.

"What! What is Sofia doing here?"

"Fuck!"
Looking at Ace's expression, it definately had something to do with him.

"Ace what did you do?"

"Nothing! I just asked the Times Club owner to not allow Sofia in his club. That's it!"

"Did you ask or did you threaten?"

"It's the same thing!"

"Che cazzo! I swear to god that little imp is going to get it from me today. I've told her numerous times to not wander in those seedy BDSM clubs but she just doesn't listen! Rob tell her that I am coming there and if she tries to run away, I am going to lock her up!"