6*. That night

2 years ago, Club Bliss-London
(The night they met for the first time)

LILIAN

The audacity of this man to spank me in front of everyone like can you imagine!! My ass is still tingling from that slap he gave me in Master Alex's office. I really wasn't thinking that much when the idea of manipulating that new bartender struck me. I thought it would be a harmless prank but guess what, these Masters are too fucking boring.

The fact I am getting a punishment right now instead of getting a dick inside me is ridiculous. But who knows? Looking at this sexy specimen in front of me, I might just get it. Me and Violet both got dragged into the private rooms for our punishments. That man who took Violet was handsome as hell, I don't know how this one looks because apparently he's not going to remove his mask tonight.

Observing his figure and the way he speaks, I bet his face would look like some Greek god. His aura screams power and control. I had two options today, be my usual brat who was dying to cause trouble or be a sweet little submissive, obeying his every command.

As much as I wanted to be a brat, I didn't wanted to leave a bad impression. Doms usually ran the other side after hearing the word brat because apparently we were not worth the efforts. They didn't count us in submissive category and that really made me question myself sometimes. Were we that bad? We just liked a little bit of mischief and fun.

"Strip and get on the bed."

Fuck! His voice sounded deep and impatient. I decided to be the perfect submissive one could find and impress him. As much as I hated him, the attraction I felt towards him was indescribable. I wanted to please him, I wanted him to like me. I removed my dress including my bra and panties before getting on the bed. He had not given me further instructions so I knelt on the bed keeping my eyes down.

I saw him coming towards me and standing in front of the bed. My view right now was his obvious bulge which made me hotter from the inside. I liked that I was the one causing that. I heard some clothes rustling. Was he removing his shirt? Fuck! I wanted to look up so bad. Should I do it or should I wait because this anticipation is too much!!!!

I could see him keeping his shirt on the nearby chair through my lashes. If I wasn't acting like a perfect submissive, I would have totally checked his body out. Suddenly he was in front of me, grabbing my chin and tipping by head up. I was startled but as soon as I looked up , I was lost. The first thing I saw was his ripped body and masked face. How could someone with a mask on look so sexy and mysterious at the same time. I wanted to know the face behind this mask and unconsciously moved my hand towards his face. I came to senses when he grabbed my wrist, catching me before I could touch his mask.

"What do you think you are doing?"

"I-I wanted to remove your mask."

"And who gave you the permission to do so?"

"I-I just want to see your face."

"Listen carefully and for once, this mask in not getting off my face for the rest of the night and if you try to do so, I will tie you up like a damn turkey on the thanksgiving."

His threat made me want to do it more but that would mean breaking my act of being a perfect submissive which I almost did earlier.

"Understand?"

"Yes."

"Yes what!"

"Yes sir."

"Good girl."

Those two words! They were like a serotonin boost to my arousal.