The Start of Their Grand Adventure

Rouge and Ace were in the middle of sparing when Umiko came up to them. "So captains, do we have a destination in mind or do we just drift through the sea aimlessly?" she asked them
They shrug "you're our navigator. We trust your judgment, sis" Ace said throwing a punch at Rouge who easily blocked it, putting Ace on his back. He eventually tapped out. He rolled his now sore shoulder out as he stood back up. Rouge grins smugly at him. "I win again, pretty boy"
Ace laughs "obvious because you are our hand to hand combat expert"
Umiko smiles as she watches them bicker.
"Well, we need more supplies before we run out. I've checked our maps and there should be an island just a day away from here"
Rouge nods "Good, let's head that way then."
Umiko nods "of course. I'll get right on it" she rushes off to set their course. Rouge and Ace hoped they could recruit some more crew members there as well. Sure the siblings were well trained on how to run a ship on their own but it would be nice to have help around the ship.
~~~~~~~
The siblings part ways once the ship was docked. Umiko and Lami stayed on the ship. Edward and Rosinante went to the market for supplies. Ace and Rouge went to a tavern. What better place to recruit pirates than here.

Ace and Rouge were sitting at a table off to the side with a cup of rum in hand. She rolled her eyes at her brother every time he would flirt with someone that passes their table. Her brother was the full package. Good looks, high charisma, and very much a charmer. He was super talented and skilled. What wasn't to like about him. He could charm anyone with just one of those cheeky grins of his. Heck, he was the reason her younger twin brothers made sure all the siblings were on some for of birth control. Last thing they needed was an army of little Aces running around, due to her twin not being able to keep it in his pants

Rouge thought of herself as average. With her height, muscles and no filter, she was no where close to the normal female beauty standers. She was 100% a female copy of her dad and she was fine with that. She didn't need some weakling judging her for her looks when her actions speak for themselves.

Rouge was brought out of her thoughts when a pink haired barmaid came walk by them serving the drunkers their drinks. She was a pretty, little thing and of course Ace had to flirt with her too.
Rouge was going to ignore it because no one could resist her twin's charm, but to her surprise the pinkie easily shot him down.
She leaned forward, both elbows on the table as she watch her brother, try and try again to flirt with her.
The pinkette had enough as she turns to face him "look bastard. No means no. I'm not interested in pretty fuck boys. Now leave me the hell alone"
Rouge arched a brow at this. For someone so small and girly, she had a mouth on her.
Of course Ace was still determined to get her, that was until the pinkette handed his ass to him. He was now on his back staring up in shock. His breath was knocked out of him.
Rouge cracked up laughing "oh she got you good there brother dearest." She grins at her pouty brother as she helps him up.  Oh she liked this one. Anyone who can resist her brother's charm and can kick is ass, had her respect.
Rouge looked around for the pinkette, but she was no where in site. She shrugged as the two left the tavern.

~~~~~~~~
Edward and Rosinante were currently browsing the stall at the market. They were both chatting when Rosinante's body smacked into someone before falling onto his butt.
The giant of a man glares down at the blonde.
"watch where you are going"
Rosinante glares "I could say the same for you, meathead"
He growls, grabbing the Rosinante by the front of his shirt, lifting him up to his face "What did you call me, blondie"
Rosinante grins "A meathead, but it seems you are hard of hearing as well"
The giant growls louder " why i....." he was cut off when Ace and Rouge showed up. She pushed him off her brother, causing the man to drop him.
"Get your hands off our brother" She growls at him.
"Then you need to keep your brother in line"
Ace got in between the two pushing them apart. The last thing they need is for everyone to start a fight. It would not end well for this town.
"Makoto?" A feminine voice called from behind them.
"Sakura? What are you doing here? I thought you were working at the bar?"
As the pinkette from before approaches them, she groans at the two pirates. Not them again.
Ace grins putting on his charm to flirt with her, but was stopped by his sister. "Don't start, unless you want your ass handed to you again."

The giant that was now know as Makoto looked back and forth between them. Sakura rolls her eyes " I had an unpleasant experience of meeting them earlier" she grumbled.

Edward took Rosiante to the side to make sure his twin was okay. "You really need to learn to keep your trap shut some times, Rosi"
He grins " nonsense, what's the fun in that"

Once everyone calmed down the siblings parted ways with the two stranger to return back to their ship where a few new members of their crew waited. Rouge was scolding Rosi the whole way as he protest "he bumped into me"
"And my fist is about to bump into her head"
Rosiante pouted at that.
~~~~~~

Makoto and Sakura stood on the dock where the ship that he arranged for them to take, was supposed to be. Makoto growls in frustration as he punched at the crates next to him. That little punk cost them their ticket out of there. He worked hard securing that ship for him and his little sister. People wanted him on their ships but they refused to let his sister come. So when he found a ship willing to take them, they ended up missing it.  If he ever sees him again.....
sakura interrupted his thoughts "don't worry Koto. We will just find another way off this wretched island."
Makoto sighs "that was our only chance."
Sakura looked around "what about that ship?" She points out. Her brother turns to look. He hadn't notice that ship there before. It was a good sized ship, but what he was worried about was the flag it flew.
"Pirates" he said in between his teeth.
Sakura rolls her eyes "come on you big lug" she started pulling on his arm. He rolls his eyes before following after her.
Makoto glares at the crew members running around stocking the ship. "Hey you" he called out to member "what do you want!"
"I want to talk to your captain" Makoto demanded.
The crew mate rolls his eyes before calling out "hey captains there is someone requesting you"

'Captains' both the siblings thought.
"Tell them to scram. We are preparing to depart" Rouge yelled
"Oh come on sis, lets hear them out. Maybe they are attractive looking?"
"Ace stop thinking with your lower head."
The two made their way over. Sakura shoulders fell when she saw Ace grinning a her. "Told you"
Rouge rolled her eyes at him before clearing her throat. " what business do you have with us?"
Makoto sighs "because of what happened in the market, we lost our opportunity to leave this island"
"We seek passage to the next island" Sakura demanded.
Rouge glares "listen here Pinkete. No one orders me around on my ship. I should kick you off right now, but because my mother raised me better than that, I will not turn you two away.  You will pull your weight around here. This is no cruise ship. Do I make my self clear." She glares at the two.
"Yes ma'am"
She nods "good." She called a cabin boy over "yes captain?"
"Show these two to their new quarters."
"Right away, follow me"
The two new members followed the cabin boy.
Matoto really hope they didn't regret picking this ship out of desperation.