Chapter 5

Madi's POV-
I woke up with a big smile on my face, when I remembered that I have a boyfriend. Kian. Robert. Lawley. Also known as the boy of my dreams.

I got a quick shower, after my shower I put on ripped jeans, and a black tank top with my famous red flannel, and finishing my outfit, I put on my grey vans.

I decided not to wear any makeup, but I did wear Kian's SnapBack. I took his SnapBack last night before I went to bed. I make my way to my phone, I had four messages. Two from Kian, and one from Jc and one from Trevor.

From Kian:
Goodnight Beautiful. <3

From Kian:
Good morning Babe :*

I decided to text Kian back, "Morning sunshine :3" I finished checking my messages.

From Jc: Hey lil sis, I'm going to a photo shoot with Jenn (jennxpenn). I'll be home around 8:00pm. Don't do anything you would regret! Love you.

To Jc: Hai big bro, okay have fun. Tell Jenn I said hi! And you know I wouldn't XD love you too

From Trev:
Hey Madi. That kiss... It didn't mean anything to you right?

To Trev:
No it meant nothing why?

From Trev:
Um... No reason, just wondering.

To Trev:
Okay. I'll text you later.

I put my phone in my back pocket and went downstairs, everyone was either showering or still in their room. Except Kian...

"Hey brat." He greeted friendly.

"Hey moron." I laughed.

He came up to me and put his hands on my waist, I put my hands around his neck and said, "Jc isn't home."

"I know, he went to a photo shoot with his girly friend." He laughed.

"You mean Jenn." I smirked.

"Seriously? You can't tell?"

"Huh?"

"Jc obviously likes Jenn, his face lights up when someone mentions her." Kian explained.

"We should go eat." I suggested.

"Where?" Kian asked.

"IHOP ?"

"Let's go." He grabbed his phone.

"Okay let me leave Lily a note, just in case." I said while writing a note on a napkin saying, "went to go eat. I'm with Kian. See you soon :) -Madi. " I put the note on the table grabbed my wallet and we left.

We drove and drove and drove u till we got to our destination. Kian parked the car and said, "Stay." He jumped out and walked over to my side and opened my door. What a gentleman.

"Thank you." I smiled.

"Welcome." He kissed my cheek.

We walked in the restaurant and the lady smirked and said, "I see you brought your daughter, does she have a mother?"

"Actually I'm his girlfriend." I said with all seriousness.

"Aren't you a little too young? Especially for him." She winked at Kian, I'm about to punched a bitch.

"We are actually two years apart, now can we get a table?" Kian said, he sounded like he was annoyed. I can't blame him.

"I'm sorry, I'll take you to a table." A different waitress smiled, "Thank you." I said.

She brought us to a table, and asked what we wanted to drink, "water" We both said.

I stared at the menu, "I think I'm just gonna get a pancake and eggs."

"Me too." Kian said.

The waitress came back with our drinks, "Have you decided what you wanted?" She asked nicely.

"Yes," Kian started, "We would both like a pancake and eggs."

"How would you like your eggs?" She said looking at her notepad thing.

"I would like mine dippy, and for the lady," Kian stopped waiting for my answer, "Scrambled."

"It will be out soon." She walked away.

"Hey Kian?"

"Yeah Madi."

"Have you noticed, Trevor has been acting weird since he has met Lily."

"Eh, not really. I don't really talk to him," Kian sighed, "Ever since his new EP dropped on iTunes."
(Go buy 'I Wanna Fly' on iTunes)

"I think he likes her." I said taking a sip of my water.

"Really? They'd be cute." Kian smiled.

"But then again.." I trailed off.

"What is it?" Kian raised an eyebrow.

"When we had that party, Sam and and some other guys, along with Lily, Trevor and I, played Truth or Dare..." I took a deep breath, "Sam dared me to kiss my closest guy friend in the room, he wanted me to kiss him, but I kissed Trev-" Kian cut me off.

"Was this before or after we kissed?"

"Before." I continued, "And then this morning, Trevor texted me and asked if the kiss meant anything to me."

"What did you sa-" Kian got cut off by the waitress, "Here you both go. I'll bring the check to you shortly." She smiled and walked away.

"As I was saying, what did you say?" Kian asked once more.

"I said no. I mean I didn't feel sparks, and plus I like you." I said then took a bite of my food.

"Okay." Was all he said, is he mad?

We finished our food and the waitress brought us the check. I hurried and grabbed the check and paid for our food.

"Ready?" I smiled.

"I wanted to pay." He pouted.

"Too bad." I stuck my tongue out, and grabbed his hand and we walked to the car.

We got in the vehicle and Kian started it. He put his hand on the gear shift, I put my hand on top of his.

"Is this okay?" I asked.

"It's good. But I can make it better." He smirked.

"How?"

He intertwined his fingers with mine. I smiled, "Much better." We drove until we reached the house, I checked the time only 12:00pm. Jc isn't home yet.

Kian stopped the car, "Madi." He looked at me.

"Kian." I mocked.

"I really like you." He blushed.

"Shut up and kiss me." I laughed.

We both leaned in and our lips touched. I felt a million sparks, a kiss turned into a complete make out session. After five minutes of making out we stopped because someone yelled, "GET AWAY FROM HER!"

To be continued....