Chapter 34

Madi's POV-
7 am
I woke up to the sound of my phone beeping like crazy. It was my alarm, I check the time, 7. I sighed, the show starts at 5:30pm. Might as well wake up before everyone.

I crept out of my bed without Nash waking up and walked over to my suitcase. I picked out my outfit for the day. (outfit above and yes its inspired by Queen)

I got my clothes and headed to the bathroom. I got a quick shower and hopped out. I got dressed. I decided to go simple with my make up today, I did my eyeliner winged, and applied some mascara and a little foundation.

I don't know what to do with my hair... Hmm.. I just put it up in a messy bun and decided to do my hair later. I walked out of the bathroom and headed towards the living room part out the suit/house/whatever you wanna call it.

I saw Kian laying on the couch on his phone. I laughed, "Why are you up this early?" I asked.

"I could ask the same thing but I know you're only up because you like getting up before everyone else."

"That's the truth. So why you up?"

"I don't know honestly, but since you're done in the bathroom I'm gonna get cleaned up." Kian said standing up. He walked by me and I stopped him, "I want a hug."

He laughed, "Why?"

"Because we haven't hugged in a while and you're my best friend."

He smiled, and wrapped his arms around me, I did the same. After about 5 minutes we let go.

"Thanks Kian." I smiled.

"No problem shorty."

Kian's POV-
I know it was a friendly hug but I kinda missed that.

Madi's POV-
Kian went into the bathroom and since no one is awake right now I have nothing to do. Hm.. Peace and quiet = Video!! I went on Twitter and tweeted:
@MadiCaylen : tweet me questions for a Q&A #AskMadi :)

As soon as I tweeted so many replies came. I got out my camera and set everything up and went through some questions. I hit record.

"Hey what's up guys. It's Madi, and yes I'm back! With a Q&A actually. I went on Twitter and asked you guys to send me questions and here they are." I said into the camera.

"@O2LisLife, ask 'How is things with Matt?' Um.. I don't know. Haven't talked to that dinosaur for a while. Well Matt if you're watching this text me." I laughed and went to the next question,

"@DickofPottorff, nice username, asked 'Are you excited to perform in NY today?' Yes I'm so excited you don't even know! I'm excited to perform with all the guys and my brother."

"Next question, @ArizonaCaylen asked 'Who's your favorite out of O2L?' Well, I like Thursday's a lot. But, it's hard to chose a favorite if I had to it would probably be my brother."

"@jennmcallister asked, 'Do you ship #Mash?' Yes Jenn I do." (Mash= Madi + Nash)

"Last question is from @kianlawley, 'Are you still recording? Because I need to come out of the bathroom.'" I laughed.

"Yes Kian I'm done recording!" I lied, I still had the camera on. Kian came running threw the living room, through the camera frame. I only had boxers on.

"God Kian! Put pants on! I'm recording!" I laughed.

"You liar!" He screamed and ran. I laughed and turned back to the camera, "You guys are very welcome. Anyway, I will probably vlog the show today. So yeah, love you guys! Thank you for all the questions. See you next time." I stopped the recording and turned off my camera.

3 hours later (because I'm lazy af)
I uploaded the video. Kian's mad because he said his nudes got released. Everyone's awake now and getting ready.

"Madi! Are you ready?" Jc yelled, "Because we are getting food before we go to soundcheck!"

"I've been ready before you all!" I yelled back.

Everyone's ready and they went to dinner now they're going through soundcheck

"Alright, Lily try your DJ." Lance said. Lance is the one who put this all together.

Lily tested her DJ set and it was a success. We went through soundcheck a couple times. Then we set up for our meet and greet line. Lance made sure that everyone's merch was up and showing.

"Alright guys, you ready?" Lance asked.

Everyone looked at each other, "Bring it." Jc said. We lined up for our meet and greats, the lines went: Trevor, Lily, Sam, Ricky, Connor, Kian, Nash, me, and Jc.

Girls came flying. Wow. One by one each girl came through. One girl came up to me and said, "Oh my god. Madi!" She hugged me.

"Here." She handed me a book, I flipped through the pages and it had Twitter names with tweets and pictures of me and other fans.

"Awe thank you." I gave her a hug and we took a picture.

"Hey she's mine!" Jc said, I noticed she was wearing a Caylen shirt.

"Technically she's ours because we both have the last name Caylen." I said, "You might wanna go see your love before he gets mad at me." I said to the girl and she laughed.

So many fans came through it was amazing. I got so many letters and gifts. Some of the girls wanted pictures with Jc and I together or Nash and I together. It was fun.

The meet and greet ended and we headed to the stage. Everyone was crowding around the stage. Jc passed out microphones. I looked over at Nash. I walked up to him, "You having fun?"

"A blast." He kissed my forehead. We heard awes and saw camera flashes. "Let's do this."

We did a couple dances and I sang a song. Lily DJed all the music. It was about over but we still had to do a Q&A and challenge a couple fans.

"Time for the Q&A." Trevor said. The fans screamed.

"Lily pick someone." Kian said.

"You!" She pointed to a girl, "The one wearing a cloud hat!"

"WHATS YOUR FAV PART OF BEING A SISTER OF O2L!?" She yelled.

"Is this to me? Or Madi?" Lily asked.

"BOTH!"

"I love being an O2L sister because all the guys are crazy and it's really fun. Plus they're family." Lily answered and turned to me.

"My favorite part of being an O2L sister is that all the guys and I have a really strong bond and relationship. We can tell each other everything and anything. I can trust them all except Kian. He has a big mouth." Everyone laughed.

We went through a lot my questions and we challenge the fans. Soon the show was over and we headed back to the hotel room.