Chapter 31

Madi's POV-
Today is the day we fly to N.Y. O2L, Nash and I just got done with our performance in Orlando last night.

After the flight (I'm lazy ok?)

We got off the plane and walked towards the exit. Nash and I were walking hand in hand. We saw Lily standing cluelessly so Connor creeped up behind her.

"Excuse me?" Connor tapped on her shoulder.

Lily turned around and her eyes became watery. Awe she missed us.

"Connor!" She yelled hugging my Con.

After they stopped their sibling moment, she noticed the rest of us. She talked to Jc, Ricky and Kian then me.

"Hi Madi." She smiled.

"I hope you didn't get in too much trouble by yourself." I laughed. She didn't even noticed Nash.

"Luggage is that way." Lily pointed. We all got our luggage and headed to our uber.

*In the car*

"So how's New York?" Connor asked.

"It's so cool. I wish I would've been here for New Years. My friends say it was crazy."

"Friends from school?" Ricky asked.

"Yeah. Speaking of school, you guys are in time for the DJ contest. My whole class is doing it."

"A contest? We're in." Jc smiled.

"Which hotel are you guys at?"

I gave Lily the directions and I parked outside our hotel.

"You guys got another suite?" I laughed.

After they unpacked, we were all sitting in the "living room".

"Let's see your school." Trevor said.

"Nah. There's too many fan girls and boys there." She explained.

"Can we see your dorm?"

"No!" Lily smiled. "That is a big mess!"

"Typical Lily." Kian laughed.

"What was your guys's plans for the rest of today?"

"Food. Walk around. Who knows?" I said.

"Sounds like you guys." Lily laughed.

Kian ordered pizza and the boys talked. I was talking to Nash.

"Lily didn't even say hi to me. Do you think she is mad at me?" Nash frowned.

"I don't know and I wonder why. I'm gonna go talk to her." I stood up and walked to the balcony where Lily went. Kian stormed inside. Woah.

"Hey Lily."

"Hey..."

"Nash is here. You didn't say hi to him and he thinks you are mad at him."

"I'm kinda mad at everyone."

"Wait. Why?"

"One: You guys haven't talked to me until a couple days ago! Two: I found out about you and Nash because of Twitter and Instagram. You guys never updated me on what's happening. I'm getting left out because I live in New York."

"Lily, I'm sorry about how you found out about Nash and I. I should've told you. I know we haven't talked. But everyone around the house has been busy. Kian was in a movie! Jc has been working with a bunch of people to make this tour possible. Connor has been raising money for people in Africa and he has also been working on a book! Ricky and Trevor have been shooting their music videos. Nash went to Paris!" I continued,

"Then there's me. I've been working on something that I haven't even told Nash or Jc yet! I'm sorry Lily but not everyone has had time for college or texting or calling. We haven't been active on social media that much either. I'm surprised we fit this your in our schedules."

"I just wish people wouldn't act like I don't exist." Lily started to cry.

I was about to say something then Lily ran, I ran after her, she was hugging Sam.

"Lily what's the problem?" Connor asked.

"You guys are the problem." Lily said walking out.

"Lily wait." Connor and I said in sync.

"What Madi?!" She shouted.

"Why do you have to be so mad at Connor? He's your brother." I defended him.

"Because he seems like he's hiding something from me."

"Well with him coming out-" I covered my. Shit.

"W-what?"

Lily stormed back into the hotel room right up to Connor and she slapped him.

"How could you?"

"Could I what?" he asked after being shocked.

"Lily stop!" I yelled.

"Shut up Madi!" She was mad. Then looked back at Connor, this isn't gonna go well..

"Why didn't you tell me? You told Madi. But you didn't even tell your own sister!"

"I didn't want to overload you with it." Connor whispered.

"Connor I proud of you but you didn't tell me. I thought we were close. I was wrong." She calmed down and started walking away.

"Lily wait."

"No Connor. I'm done waiting. Everyday I would stare at my phone, waiting for one of you to call or to text. Nothing. But you guys kept uploading videos and tweeting and stuff. I guess once you move out you get forgotten." She said then left. Kian, Jc, Sam, Trevor and Nash walked in as the door shut and everyone was confused.

"You think she'll still do the show?" Jc said.

"JC!" Connor and I yelled in sync.

"Everyone leave go do something in New York. Nash I'll text you later. Connor and I have to go to Lily."

"I'm coming too!" Sam stood up.

"No Sam. I don't care if you are her lover or not. You aren't coming with us." I grabbed my phone and pulled Connor by the hand.

Now we have to find her dorm.

Sorry for the late update. It's been a busy week for me. I'm gonna try to update Together Again sometime next week if possible.