Chapter 11

I woke up at 3 am. Heading back to the airport. I'm sad I have to leave some of the guys. But I'm happy because Nash lives in California now. Last time we dated he lived in North Carolina.

We were once again at the airport. I can tell Lily is kinda scared. But me? I'm not really that scared. I mean yes, 1-I'm Jc Caylen's little sister and
2-I'm dating Nash Grier. So yeah I should be scared, but I'm actually not.

Getting all of us inside the airport took a lot of security. We had to go through some back ways and staff entrances.

"And why can't you guys get your own private jets?" Lily laughed.

The others laughed and we walked to our gate. Once we boarded our plane, we weren't first class so fans would notice us, hoping they won't.

Everyone on the plane including, O2L, Lily, Nash, Matthew, Hayes, and Shawn sat down. I sat between Nash and Matthew. Fuck, this is gonna be awkward.

I stood up before the plane took off, and went over to Jc, "Bro?"

"Yeah what's up?"

"I can't do this plane ride."

"Sis. It's okay. Who you sitting by?" He asked.

"Nash-" He cut me off, "That's good."

"And Matthew."

"That's awkward. But hey least it's not Kian. He has been a bum since last night."

"Shit, I still have to talk to him."

"Everyone please take their seat, plane is ready for lift off."

"Go sit, we'll figure things out when we get home." Jc kissed my forehead, and I headed back to my seat. I smiled and sat down.

"I'm gonna listen to music." I told Nash as I was putting my headphones in. He nodded and I started my music.

About 45 minutes in the flight I saw Matt asleep. I took my headphones out and talked to Nash, "This is so weird."

"What? The flight?" He asked.

"Yeah, because of what happen at the hotel." I whispered.

"Oh, yeah. Well just ignore that." He said trying to hold my hand. I let him, "Nash, it's just weird. I mean, I should've listened to you, about him."

He sat up, "Wait what?"

"I should've listen to you. When you said he liked me, and he was bad news or whatever. What if we break up? He would be the first one to ask me out."

"We won't. I promise." He kissed my forehead.

"I'm gonna take a nap. Wake me up when we land."

He nodded and I drifted off to sleep. I woke up by the sound of yelling, we weren't on the plane. Not even at the airport. We were home?

"Jc! Stop!" A familiar female voice yelled, Jenn? I stood up and discovered Jenn was here.

"Why didn't Nash wake me up on the plane?" I asked Jc.

"Actually once the plane landed Matt carried you out to the car because Nash's brother had some type of injury."

"Hayes?!" I practically yelled.

"No Will. He had to fly to Florida. So he left. But he did tell me to tell you, that he will be back as soon as possible."

"Thanks Jc. And what are you guys up to?"

"Jc took my phone." Jenn laughed.

"You guys are a weird but cute couple." I smiled.

"Madi, we aren't dating." Jc gave a small blush. OMG HE LIKES HER!

"Awe well too bad, I would love for Jenn to be my sister." I laughed then I walked out.

"Madi!" Jenn yelled me. I turned around, "May I help you?" I laughed.

"I like him, but I need you to figure out if he likes me." She whispered.

"I will. And then I will text you. But I have to go talk to Kian." I said heading towards Kian's room.

I knocked, "Come in." I heard. I opened the door, "Hey." I said softly.

"Oh. I thought it was Sam." He sighed.

"Kian we need to talk."

"I already tried." He frowned.

"You tried! Now it's my turn." I let out a big breath and sat down beside Kian, I looked him in the eye and began.

"Kian, I know what I said to Jc was terrible. Our relationship was and wasn't a mistake. It wasn't because I dated the guy that I have liked for a long time. It was because we would of never lasted, Jc is too overprotective. I'm super sorry about what I said, and if we could stil-" A pair of lips cut me off.

I backed away, "I'm sorry." I stood up.

He grabbed my arm, "Madi, I'm sorry. I just couldn't help it."

"It's fine Kian. But I should probably get going. I need to talk to Trevor." Then I left his room.

I went to Trevor's room and knocked, "Can I come in?"

"Sure." He said then I walked in Lily was there. Okay I like them together but Trevor is my bestfriend! I've known him longer. She kinda makes me mad because she is with Trevor 24/7.

"Lily can I talk to Trevor alone." I asked.

She nodded, "I was just heading to bed anyway, night babe." She kissed Trevor's cheek then left.

"Whatcha need?" He smiled.

"Help." I sighed.

"What wrong?"

"Everything, Kian just tried to kiss me, I really shouldn't be giving Nash another chance but then again I like him. Jc and Jenn just need to date but that's none of my business and my bestfriend is getting taken away from by his girlfriend." After I said that last part I immediately covered my mouth. Shit.

"Wait what?"

"Ugh. Trevor!"

"You think Lily is taking me away from you?" He raised an eyebrow.

"No. Kinda. Yes." I flopped on his bed, he came over beside me, "Sit up." He demanded while laughing.

I sat up facing Trevor, "I'm sorry. I shouldn't of told you anything."

"No no no, I'm glad you did. But why didn't you say anything before?"

"I got caught up in everything. I was gonna tell you something at the party we had weeks ago. But then you said you liked Lil-" I cut myself off, "You know what? I'm not even gonna deal with boys. I think I'm gonna break up with Nash. Anyway night Trevor." I walked out his room leaving him clueless.

I went to my room and texted Nash.
M- We need to talk.
N- What happen?
M- Nothing bad. But I just realized something.
N- Madi?
M- We need to be friends. Just for now. I can't handle this boy drama.
N- Okay, I understand. But when you figure everything out text/call me okay?
M- Alright.

I check the time, 10:00. Damn time flies. I got up and changed into PJs. Ugh I have to unpack. I'll do that tomorrow. I crawled in bed. And soon feel asleep.

Damnnnnn Madi!!! BOY DRAMA!
Who should Madi date:
Kian?
Nash?
Matthew?
Trevor!?