Chapter 28

Madi's POV-
It's been a couple days since I've had the dream. It's still haunting me. I don't understand why I had that dream? Or should I say flashback dream? I don't know.

Today I'm going to awesomenessTV to film a video with Jenn. She is picking me up at 2pm. It's only 12. I have time. I walked downstairs and saw Kian and Ricky on the couch.

"Hey guys." I smiled. Kian looked over at me, "Madi, can we talk?" He asked nervously.

I nodded and he walked upstairs to his room, I followed. I stepped in his room and shut the door, Kian sat down on his bed and I sat in his spinny chair.

"What's up?" I asked.

"A couple days ago.." He paused, "I had a dream."

He had the same dream?

"And.." He trailed off.

"It was when we broke up." I finished for him, and looked at the carpet.

"Yeah. How did you know that?"

"I had the same dream."

Kian's POV
I can't believe we had the same dream about our break up. Why? Is this a sign? Like what the actual fuck.

Madi's POV-
"Kian?" I looked up at him.

"Yeah?"

"What does this mean?"

"I'm not sure." Kian said then his phone beeped. He looked at it, "That was Jc, he is asking where you are."

"Don't tell him. I'm in your room. He will flip. Tell him I'm in the basement."

Kian texted Jc, "Alright. You should go. I don't want you to get in trouble." Kian slightly smiled.

"Alright but before I do I have to do something." I took a deep breath and Kian looked at me confused. I walked up to Kian and connected my lips with his. His immediately kissed back. After about 15 seconds later we separated, "Alright. I should go." I said then I snuck out of his room and went back into mine.

After about 20 minutes of sitting on my bed, Jc came into my room, "MADI! Where were you?"

"I was in the basement but then I came up in my room. Why?"

"I was looking for you. I needed to tell you that I'm going back to Texas for a week. Do you want to come with me?" He asked. 

"Not really. I promised Tyler that I would do a video with him and Miranda."

"Alright. Well night sis. I'm leaving tomorrow afternoon."

"Alright. Night bro."

Jc left my room and I flopped on my bed and decided to text Kian.

M- Hey..
K- Heyy
M- That.. Um..
K- Kiss?
M- Yeah..
K- I missed it.
M- Seriously?
K- Yeah, Madi. I've missed you. I've never stopped liking you.
M- But you let me date Nash, and Jack..?
K- Because I wanted you to be happy:)
M-Kiki?
K- Yeah
M- We can't.
K- I know..
M- I'm sorry I've put you through this
K- I'm sorry I let your brother get between us.
M- I'm gonna go to bed.
K- Alright. Night.

I put my phone down and sighed. I don't even know if I still like Kian..? I mean can I? After all I dated other people. To be honest I would call myself a whore..

I decided to get my mind off Kian so I took a shower and get in some sweatpants and an oversize Magcon hoodie.

I laid down in my bed and drifted off to sleep.

Next chapter I promise will be 100x better. I just needed an update because I haven't updated in forever. Oh and Madi and gonna reunite with an old friend;) comment who you think it is!