Chapter 26

(This is a very long chapter)
New Years Eve
Madi's POV-

"Jack! Babe hurry up!"

"My hair takes time."

"Ugh." Right now Jack is in the bathroom fixing his hair. I didn't tell him about Cameron I don't want to. Nobody knows, and I don't want anyone to know. It's New Years Eve and we are going to a party with the O2L boys and Lily. I also think the Old Magcon boys are coming too. Yippie! (Sarcasm intended)

"Done." Jack said coming out of the bathroom.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his hands on my waist, "Handsome." I laughed.

"Thanks beautiful."

"I have to get changed." I pecked his lips, "One more." Jack smiled.

"No, I'm not playing the 'One More' game. I gotta go get dressed."

"Fine." He huffed, "I'll be downstairs." I nodded and went to my room. I undress and put on a black dress and some black ankle high boots.  (Outfit above and btw thanks x3Rawrx3 )

I did my hair and makeup and walked downstairs to see O2L, Jack and Lily.

"Sis? Don't you think that's a little too much?"

"No." I simply said, "I'm fine." Jc rolled his eyes then I walked over to Jack.

"Alright we are ready to roll. Let's go." Ricky rushed everyone. We were taking two cars. One car has Jc, Connor, Ricky and Kian. Then the other car had Jack, Lily, Sam, Trevor and I.

At the party
(cause I'm too lazy to write a car scene)

"Alright. Everyone have fun. Don't get too drunk. Connor will be heading home at 2. If you guys get wasted, then crash here. I'm sure Crawford and Chris won't mind." My annoyingly brother said then entered the house along with everyone else except me and Jack

"Well.." Jack trailed off.

"Can we talk?" I blurted.

"Yeah. What's up?"

I really should tell him about Cam.. But I can't.

"Have you ever had alcohol?"

"Yeah... Is this what you wanted to talk about? Alcohol?"

I nodded, "I've only had a shot once. I smell alcohol inside."

"It's okay. Just stay with me."  Jack grabbed my hand and lead me inside. Music wasn't blaring but it was loud. I smelled cologne, not just regular boy cologne.. Cameron's.

Jack and walked through the house. Jack found one of his buddies and they went off. So I'm now standing by myself. I stood by myself for about 3 minutes then a pair of arms wrapped around me.

"Hey babe." A male voice said nothing like Jack I turned around. It was Nash.

I got out of his grip and turned to face him, "Nash I'm dating Jack."

"No.. You're dating Cameron."

"No I'm not. I'm with Jack." I left Nash standing there. Does he know? Did Cam tell him? I walk around to find Cameron about 20 minutes later I finally found him.

I tugged on his arm. He faced me.

"Cam did you tell Nash?" I said in all seriousness.

"Tell Nash what babe?" He slurred.