Chapter 27

(Madi is asleep)
Connor's POV-
Jack left and I think Madi went to sleep. It's now 12:30am New Years Day... I walked upstairs and knocked on Madi's door. No answer. I knocked again. Still no answer.

I crepted inside and she was sleeping. I walked over to her bed and sat down, "Madi." I whisper.

She didn't wake up so I start shaking her, "Madison!" She shot up, "Who died?!" I laughed.

"No one. Happy New Year." I smiled.

"Did you seriously wake me up just to tell me that?"

"No, I wanted to tell you something."

She sat up, "Okay?"

I sighed, "Connor what is it?"

"I'm gay."

Madi was silent.

"I'm sorry, this was a mistake."

Before I could get up, Madi grabbed my arm and pulled me into a hug.

"I'm so proud of you."

"Thanks Madi."

"So who else have you told?"

"No one.."

"Not even Lily?"

"She won't listen to me. She leaves tomorrow. She wouldn't care."

"She's your sister Con. Tell her tomorrow. I'll be right with you. I promise."

Madi's POV-
He gave a small smile, "Thanks Madi." Connor stood up and started walking out the door I spoke before he left, "Troye Sivan is single." I smirked. He laughed then left.

I checked my phone, it was now 1:24am. Ugh. I wanna sleep but I can't. I got out of my bed and walked over to my window. I stared at the moonlight then I noticed a note in my window.

Madi, thank for breaking up with Jack now he will be mine. Especially since you are out of the way. -anonymous

I haven't received an anonymous note for a while. No I'm getting them again? Hopefully Jack will be okay. I should tell him. I have to call him. I ran over to my bed and grabbed my phone and dialed Jacks number.

J- Hello?
M- Jack!
J- Who is this?
M- Seriously? You deleted my number? Wow.
J- Madi?
M- Yes. Anyway I called because I just found a note. Someone was trying to take you away from me when we were together and now that we aren't they said 'Jack will be mine' and I'm just looking out for you
J- Thanks Madi. But I'm fine.
M- Alright. Oh and by the way save my number. You'll need it. Especially if you are getting stalked.
J- I will. Thanks again.
M- Yep

Then I hung up. I feel bad for breaking up with him but it was for the best. I'm not gonna be dating anyone for a while.

I crawled back in bed and drifted off to sleep.

Hours later

"MADI WAKE UP!" Someone yelled.

I shot up, "Ugh. What?"

"Come on, you have to tell Lily goodbye."

I walked downstairs and saw Lily, "Ready to go?"

"Everything's packed." We walked to the cars and everyone got in.

"I still can't believe you're going all the way to New York!" Jc smiled.

I can't believe it either." Lily smiled back.

"You're gonna need a cart thing to carry all your luggage." Kian laughed.

He was right. She had two suitcases, a bookbag, my guitar, Kalu and Glenn's cages, and 3 bags for my equipment.

"I wish one of you could come to the gate with me." Lily sighed.

"We all are." Ricky said.

"What? How?" She sounded surprised.

"We got permission." Trevor said.

"This is great!" She was happy.

We all helped her grab all her bags and she went through security and then we finally got to my gate.

"I'm gonna miss you Lily." I teared up.

"I'm gonna miss you too. All of you."

She hugged everyone and then went on the plane. We are drove home. I went straight to my room and swung my laptop open. I went on Twitter and tweeted,
@MadiCaylen: I'm now the only girl in this house... Why?????

I put my laptop down and walked downstairs. I saw Jc and Connor on the couch talking. I "cleared my throat" and their eyes went to me, "I'm gonna go to bed." Connor said very quickly and headed towards his room.

"What was that about?" I sat down beside my brother.

"Nothing. He just misses Lily. Anyway what's up?"

"Nothing. Just in the only girl living in this house so.." I trailed off.

"You feel uncomfortable?"

"Kinda. I mean Trevor and Kian are my exs. San use to like me. Ricky is just Ricky. Connor is fine and your are too. So yeah I'm kinda uncomfortable?."

"You want to mo-" I cute him off, "No. I'm not moving back."

"Madi, you'll be fine. But if anything happens I'm sure Jenn or Andrea will let you stay there."

"Alright Jc. Thanks." I gave him a hug and walked back to my room. I put my phone and laptop on the charger and got into my pajamas and went to bed.

DREAM
"GET AWAY FROM HER!"

We instantly pulled apart, I saw Jc. Why is he home? I hurried and got out of the car, while Kian stayed.

"What are you doing home already?!" I practically yelled.

"My shoot got cancelled because the camera man got sick, may I ask you why you and Kian were swallowing each other's faces?!" Jc screamed.

I looked at Kian, he was looking down, "So what, we kissed? Jc! Mom told you millions of times!!"

"What did she tell me? That it is okay for you to date my bestfriend?!" Jc's face was filled with anger.

"She told you, when I was 15, to stop budding in on my love life!" I threw my hands in the air.

"Break up." Jc said.

"What?" I crossed my arms.

"You heard me." He sounded like he was gonna kill Kian.

"Jc."

"Now!" He added.

I looked over at Kian, he got out of the car and walked over towards me. He hugged me, "Just until we straighten things out, I like you Madi." He whispered.

I hugged back, "I like you t-" Jc cut me off, "Madi upstairs." I let go of Kian and ran inside and upstairs to my room.
DREAM OVER

I shot up. I was all sweaty and breathing heavy. Why did I have that dream? That was when I was dating Kian. No no no. I can't dream about my past. Can I? What does that mean?

Crappy crappy crappy. But anyway I'll update sometime soon.