Chapter 18

Previously On This Story
I heard a knock at the door, I ran downstairs and saw Trevor standing at the door. Fuck.

Madi's POV-
Trevor and Jack are looking eye to eye at each other. Wow awkward. I step down the stairs and walk over to the door, "Hey J." I try not to be awkward.

Trevor turned over and looked at me, "Seriously Madi? We just broke up, and now you getting in someone else's pants?"

"What the fuck? First off Trevor, I was never in your pants. Second, Jack is one of my best friends." I pushed Trevor out of the way and saw Jack, "Follow me."

We walked upstairs and went in my room, "I'm so sorry about tha-"

"You guys broke up?" He asked.

"Yeah. I didn't feel special. I felt like I was being used. Plus, it wasn't right. I took him from Lily." I said plopping down on my bed.

Jack came over and sat beside me, "Your birthday is coming up." He smiled.

"J, no. I don't want anything."

"I'm getting you something whether you like it or not." He laughed.

"School is also coming up." I frowned.

"Three days." Jack shifted over so he was looking at me, "You doing public or online?"

"I'm doing online. But I also have to tell Jc about me not wanting to go to CDA."

"Your not doing CDA?" I familiar voice said stepping in my room, Jc.

"Jc. I-I was gonna tell you bu-" Jc cut me off, "I thought dancing was your passion?"

"It was. But then mom talked to me and made me realize what I really love."

"What would that be?" Jc asked, he was totally ignoring the face Jack was in the room.

"YouTube." I said looking down at the ground. I felt a pair of arms wrap around my back, Jc was hugging me. I hugged back and said, "What?"

"I'm proud of you. You and I have the same passion." Jc broke the hug, "I support you no matter what."

"Thanks big bro." I smiled.

Jc soon left my room and I walked back over to Jack, he looked like he was happy. I spoke, "Why so happy?"

"Cause I'm with you." He blushed.

"J," I started, "I just got out of a relationship."

"I know and I'll wait. No matter if I have to wait for weeks, months, years, decades I'll wait." I sat beside him.

"And I'll be there." He finished.

He started to lean in, I hesitated at first but then started to lean in as well. Our lips touched. Sparks flew like crazy. Our lips moved in sync. Sparks still flew.

"I knew it." A small male voice said, I shot up. So did Jack. Trevor was standing in my doorway. God does anyone know how to knock.

"Trevor? What are you doing here?" I sat up.

"I came to apologize and try to get you back. But apparently you moved on."
He said then left. I looked at Jack, he was sitting there awkward.