Chapter 12

I woke up and realized I haven't had a shower since day 2 of VidCon. I need one. I hopped in the shower and washed up.

I got out and dried off. I walked over to my dresser, while wearing a towel. I'm feeling kinda scene today. I picked out black ripped skinny jeans, black lace crop top, and my leather jacket. I got my phone and changed its case.

I changed my iPhone case to a black case that says, 'Classy, Sassy & a bit Smart Assy.' I did my hair in a side braid and walked downstairs, Jc looked at me strange so I said, "It's just a phase. I'm not feeling bright colors today."

"Ah I got it." Jc said.

"Is it okay if I go to the park today?" I asked Jc.

"Can I go with you?" Trevor said coming down the steps.

"Uh, you and Lily don't have plans?" I asked nervously.

"No, her and Connor are leaving to visit their family in Minnesota."

"Well, yeah I guess. Jc can I?" I looked over at Jc.

"Sure, be back at 8."

I looked at my phone it's only 1. I grabbed Malibu and Trevor got his board and we headed out.

As we skated I asked Trevor, "Why?"

"What?" He gave a confused look.

"Why did you come with me?"

"Why are you dressed in all black?" He mocked.

"Trevor I'm serious."

"So am I." Once he said that, I stopped skating, when he noticed, he stopped too and came back to me.

"I came because I want to hang with you, I miss my bestfriend. We are both 17! We need to hang out!"

"Yeah. But I-" I restarted my sentence, "True. Okay but let's go to the park."

"How about we go somewhere else?" Trevor smirked.

"Where?"

"You'll see."

We skated and walked for about an hour, we walked up a hill. Trevor brought me on a hill where you can see the whole city, and all the lights.

"Why did you bring me here?" I asked him.

"Do you remember this spot?" He asked me.

"No, should I?"

"Well I'm not sure. But this is the spot where we first hung out, when you came to visit California with Jc."

"Oh my god! Now I do. But why?"

"Madi, okay. I admit I thought that kiss meant something. But then Lily came into my life and-" I zoned out on what he was saying, I thought about the kiss.

Seconds later I noticed he was still talking and I did something very stupid, I cut him off by kissing him. He was shocked. But then kissed backed, as soon as he kissed back I backed away, "I'm so sorry." I started to walk away.

"Madi!" Trevor said grabbing my wrist.

"Trevor! No, I made a mistake and your dati-" A pair of lips cut me off, immediately I kissed back. After a couple seconds in the kiss, we both broke it.

"What about Lily? What are you gonna tell her?" I said with all seriousness.

"Damn. I don't know. She is in Minnesota right now. But the real question is what are we?" He asked.

"I don't even know. What will Connor and Jc do once they find out?"

"Shit. I haven't even thought about them."

"Jc won't care, he always wanted you and I to date. Connor on the other hand, I'm not sure." I slightly laughed.

"Madi. I'm not even sure, what should we do. Wait, do you even like me?"

"No Trevor! I just cut you off by kissing you, no I certainly don't like you." I said sarcastically.

"Okay so you do."

"Yeah. I guess I do. Do you like me?"

"That's what I'm not sure about."

"How about, we just go home and act like nothing ever happened." I smiled.

"Yeah let's do that." We rode back to the house.

We arrived at the front door, I checked the time it was 7:50. Shit! Time fucking flew!!!! I looked over at Trevor, "Ready?" He nodded.

We walked in. Jc was standing in front of the door, "Where were you guys!"

"Chill. It's only 7:51. Told you we would be back at 8. Just chi-" Jc cut me off and walked over to Trevor, "What did you guys do?"

"We went to the park." Trevor answered.

"Really? Because Ricky said he didn't see you." Jc raised his voice. We were silent for a few, then Jc pinned Trevor on the wall, "What did you guys do!"

"JC! PUT HIM DOWN." I yelled. Trevor wasn't even scared. Jc didn't listen.

"WE KISSED!" I yelled, immediately Jc dropped Trevor. He was shocked. I walked over to Trevor.

"What?" The confusion spilled over Jc.

"We kissed." I said again.

"But you're dating Nash. He's dating Lily."

"Madi broke up with Nash. Lily in the other hand. Well... I don't know." Trevor answered.

"Con's gonna kill you. If he finds out." Jc said pointing to Trevor, "Lily will never talk to you." He pointed at me.

"We don't know what to do." I sighed.

"Tell them. You can't hide this. They'll be home tomorrow, we will have a meeting. Me, you, Trevor, Lily and Connor." Jc said.

Trevor and I nodded and headed upstairs, Jc yelled behind us, "NO FUNNY BUSINESS." We both laughed and went to my room.

"God, how do you think Lily is gonna take this?" I asked Trevor as I sat on my bed.

"I don't know. Let's worry about that tomorrow." Trevor said sitting behind me, "Wanna watch OITNB?"

"Duh!" Orange is the new black is my fav show at the moment. I got my laptop and opened NetFlix, and turned on the show.

I laid my head on Trevor's chest and we watched the show. I slowly began to fall asleep. Then my phone dinged. I looked at it. It was a text from Kian?

K- I know what's going on between you and Trevor. You are gonna hurt my bestfriend so much! Not sure if we can be friend.

I didn't feel like replying so I put my phone down, and fell asleep.

WELL SHIT! I updated this and TWDandJaiWaetford DONT KNOW SHIT SOOOOOO YEAH!!! MM KAY. I got this Trevor idea from a friend but next time... MORE DRAMA!!!
Vote-Share-Follow
Love you guys!!💗