Chapter 41

RECAP:

"Kiss me." Kian said.

"Kian, I do-," He cut me off, "Shut up."

Before I could speak a soft pair of lips crashed into mine, and before I knew it sparks were flying.

I slowly broke the kiss, "Kian."

"Madi, I still love you."

***

Madi's POV-

I just sat there as a million thoughts ran through my mind. Kian still loves me. I still care for him and everything but I just broke up with Nash. Oh god. I don't even know what to think. I got up and ran out of his room, I passed everyone and grabbed my keys and headed straight to Connor's house.

At Connor's House

I parked my car and walked up to Connor's door and knocked, I forgot my key in my purse which is at Jc's house. Soon after I knocked Connor opened the door. He looked surprised, "Madi, what's wrong?"

I entered his house and sat on his couch, "Where's Leah?", I asked.

"She's sleeping. Are you okay?" Con said as he started making coffee.

"No. I am far from okay."

"What did Nash do this time?"

I chuckled, "This has nothing to do with Nash, but uh does has to do with a boy."

"Who?" Con asked as he sat down on the couch handing me a cup of coffee while he was holding one for himself.

"Kian."

"What happened.?"

I explained everything from when I talked to Jc to when I came over to his house and when I was done explaining myself; Connor just sat there.

I spoke up, "Con, are you okay now?"

"Yeah, yeah, I'm good. Just processing all this."

"I'm gonna go check on Leah." I out my coffee cup on the coster and walked towards Leah's room, I heard footsteps following behind me, which was obviously Connor.

We walked into Leah's room and I stood at her crib, just watching her sleep. I thought Connor went to his room but I felt a presence standing behind me. I could feel him breathing down my neck.

"Madi, I lied to you earlier." He whispered.

"When?"

"When I texted you. Saying I met a guy named Troye." His body was pressed against the back of mine. I turned around, "Con, I know what you are saying and I also know what you are trying to do but I can't. I'm sorry."

He backed away and spoke, "I am too."

After that akwardness, I kissed Leah on the forehead and turned back to Connor, "Can I crash here tonight?"

"Yeah, may I ask why though?"

"I don't want to go back to the O2L house right now."

"Understandable, but Madi, where are you going to sleep?" Con asked. 

I would sleep on his couch but it is very small and last time I slept on that, my back hurt the next day. I simply said, "Your bed with you, just like best friends."

"Madi, as much as I want for you to stay the night, I don't think that it is a good idea right now."

"I understand Con. Thank you though." I simply walked out of his little house, only a little bit frustrated, I said to myself, "Looks like I'm going back to the O2L house."

I got in my car and checked my phone since I left it in there. I had multiple messages from Jc and Kian asking where i was and if I was okay. But one of Kian's messages stood out. 

From Kiki- Madi, I am sorry. I know you just got of a relationship. I shouldn't of said anything or done anything. Please come back, I am worried about you.

I smiled a bit then Con texted me.

From Con- I'm sorry about that and btw I have an interview tomorrow so i'll drop Leah off at the O2L house around noon. Drive safe, xox.

To Con- Don't stress it and okay, let me know when you're on your way. Xox

I put my phone down and drove back to the O2L house. I pulled up in the driveway, the outside light was on and bright, I noticed a figure in a tank top and sweatpants, I immediately knew it was Kian. 

I parked my car and just sat in it, waiting to see if Kian would go back inside. But instead he started walking over to my car. I locked the doors because I really didn't want to talk to him. 

On the other side of the window, I heard Kian say, "Madi, please?" I just ignored him but then I saw him smirk. I questioned it but I remembered I  have a keypad lock and Kian knows my password. Soon after, my door unlocked and Kian opened my driver door.

"Madi, look at me."

I shook my head. I got my phone and texted Jc.

To Jc- Come outside Kian is raping me.

I laughed at my text and soon after I hit sent I saw my brother running out the door and he yelled, "Kian."

"What did you text him?"

I smirked and watched Jc walk to my car, "Madi, what the fuck. You said he was  raping you. But I can see you're perfectly fine." Jc said annoyed.

"No she's just being a brat and won't get out of her car." Kian stated.

"I am going inside, you two have fun." Jc laughed.

Kian went back to the porch and sat down while I got out my car and sat beside him. We just sat their quietly for a solid three minutes. 

I finally spoke up, "I can't be in a relationship right now." I got up and Kian grabbed my hand, "I've been waiting for you for a while now, I can wait till you're ready."

I smiled at him and he smiled back. Kian let my hand go so I could go inside, "You coming?"

"Nah, I'm gonna stay out for a bit and think."

"Okay well goodnight then."

"Goodnight Madi."

I went up to Connor's old room and laid on his old bed. Next thing I knew, I was drifting off to sleep. 

XXXXXX

Well guys. I really don't understand this chapter but the next chapter will be a time skip. About 7 months of a single Madi. Here's the brief summary of what will be happening during the time skip.

-Madi has been single for 7 months

-Connor has a girlfriend???

-Kian still loves Madi

-Leah can walk and babble.

-Sam and Lily; i don't fucking know that is up to TWDandJaiWaetford

:):):):):)