Chapter 40

Madi's POV-

I just walked through my front door and I see Nash on the couch just watching football so I walk up to the couch and sat down.

"Hey babe, how was the family reunion at Connor's?" Nash asked.

"Terrible. Connor practically spit in Lily's face." I huffed, "But hey, we have to talk."

He shut off the television and looked at me, "Sure what's up?"

"The other night; you said something about this doesn't seem right, what was that about?"

"Madi, I really don't want to get into this." Nash stressed.

I stood up furiously, "No Nash. Tell me now or.." He cut me off, "You'll what? Break up with me?"

I looked down at my shoes and nodded, "Yes. I'll do that."

"Fine, since you really want to know so bad, I'll tell you. Leah."

"What about her?" I raised an eyebrow.

"I hate the fact that she isn't mine and that her biological father is some gay guy who fucked you at a party when you were completely wasted." Nash yelled.

"Are you fucking serious? Really? It has been over a damn year since you knew who Leah's father was and now all of the sudden it bothers you? Like are you fucking kidding me?" I got upset, "Nash if you can not accept who is related to my daughter by blood and heart then I am truly sorry but we are done. Now tell me, can you handle it?" I asked.

Minutes of silence passed. I am panicking back and forth, I can not believe what he just said to me. I am in full tears and everything. After the moments of silence Nash speaks, "I am sorry Madi. But I can't."

A tear fell down my cheek when I heard those words. I grabbed my phone and my purse and stormed out of the apartment. I went down to the parking garage and got into my car and headed straight for Jc's.

*at the O2L house*

Me being still drenched in tears I walked through the O2L house and yelled for Jc. I checked the living room and see Kian and Lily sitting on the couch laughing and Kian stops once he sees me in tears , they both look at me. Kian stands up and says, "Madi, what's wrong?"

I shook my head and said, "Nothing, where is Jc?"

"In his room." Kian replied sadly. I took straight off and head upstairs to Jc's room. I heard laughter on the other side of door. Why is everyone laughing today? I knocked on his door and Sam answered it, "Hey Madi, what's wrong?"

I shot through Sam and entered Jc's room, seeing him sitting on his bed. I turned and looked at Sam, "Sam, I need to talk to Jc right now, I'm sorry." Sam understood and left the room. I turned back to Jc and he patted his bed, signaling for me to sit down.

"What's wrong sis?" Jc asked wiping the tears from my eyes.

"Nash. He can't handle knowing the fact that Leah isn't technically his and he basically left me no choice but to break up with him." I explained. Jc looked furious.

"Are you serious? What a dick. I mean it has been over a year since we've known about who got you pregnant and now all of the sudden he is complaining about it?" Jc questioned, "Well hey. Fuck him. You are better off without him but hey on the decently bright side; I do know someone who accepts Leah and her biological family AND he likes you."

"Jc, really? I just got out of a break up and you are already trying to set me up with someone new?" I chuckled of the idea.

"Mads, I'm completely serious right now," Jc sat up straight, "I was talking to him last night about you and Leah and he said he likes you AND Leah and he completely understands the whole situation." He explained.