Chapter 30

Madi's POV-
I woke up. Not in my room. Wher-? Oh.. Yeah, I spent the night a Nash's house. I looked over Nash was gone, I got out off bed and walked downstairs. I saw Jack G on the couch, "Where's Nash?"

He jumped, "Shit. You scared me. Oh and Nash went to the store with J. You should probably text him and say that you are awake."

"Alright. I'm gonna get a shower so if he comes home tell him." Jack G nods and I head back upstairs and hop in the shower.

After she got cleaned up and dressed.

I put the clothes on that I left here. Just some skinny jeans, black tank top and a jean flannel. I slipped my converse on and went back to the bathroom. I put my hair up in a messy bun. Crap. I didn't bring makeup. Maybe Madison left some here?

I walked downstairs and saw Jack G still watching TV. I silently got a pillow and threw it at Jack.

"Hey!"

"Did Madison leave any make up here?"

"Yeah. Main bathroom, top left drawer."

"Thanks." I went back upstairs and went to the bathroom. I found her make up and applied it lightly.

I forgot I don't have my phone, it's in Nash's room. I went back to Nash's room and grabbed my phone. 8 texts. 3 missed calls. Damn.

I checked who called me. Jc, Jc again, and Jc again! Damn. I checked my messages.
From Jc- Madi, when will you be home?
From Jc- Madi..
From Jc- Please answer me
From Jc- MADI!
From Jc- Madison Kay Bree Caylen.
He used both of my middle names. This must be important.
From Nash- Morning babe, went to store. Didn't want to wake my sleeping beauty.
From Nash- Did you wake up yet? 🙈
From Nash- Guess not. See you soon. Be home in 10.

I checked the time. 11:39. The. I checked when he sent that. 11:19.

"He is such a liar." I laughed to myself. I heard the door open.

"Who's a liar?" I turned around, it was Nash.

"You." I walked up to him, "20 minutes ago you said you'd be home in 10, lair."

"Well aren't you all technical. Anyway Jc texted me. He needs you home."

I groaned, "Ugh. Can you come with me?"

He kissed my forehead, "Yes."

We got in the car and headed to the O2L house. 35 minutes later
We arrived and we rushed inside, "Jc!" I yelled. Soon footsteps rushed down the steps, and I think someone almost fell.

"Madi!" Jc ran up to me, "Guess what?!"

"You're dating Jenn!"

"No, I mean Yes I am. But guess again."

"Wait. Wait. Wait. What???"

"Jenn and I are dating. We've been dating since you and Nash been dating. But besides that! Guess what!!!"

"Justin, just tell me."

"After the tour.." He started.

"Justin?"

"Boys!" He yelled. Not even a minute later 5 boys ran around the house screaming, "WE ARE GOING TO HAWAII!!"

"Seriously?" I smiled.

"Yeah, and we haven't told Lily yet. But we will when we go to New York."

"That's awesome!" I looked back at Nash. I walked over to him.

"Oh and Nash. You can come too!" Ricky said cheerily.

My smile grew and so did Nash's.

"Jc? It's okay?" Nash asked.

"Totally fine. It's just you'll have to pay for your plane ticket."

"Covered." Nash said. Everyone went back to their business and Nash and I sat in the living room, "This is great!"

"Yeah. It is." Nash sighed.

"What's wrong?"

"Nothing, it's just. I feel like I'm interfering."

"Jc said it was fine. You're fine." I pecked his lips.

"When's the tour?"

"June."

He nodded his head, "Alright. Oh and Madi, I love you."

"Dork." I laughed.

"I'm your dork."

"Mine and only mine." I put my hands around his neck.

"Piggy back?" He asked. How could I say no?

"Hell ya!" He turned around and I jumped on his back. When ran around the house for a good five minutes.

We ended up in my room laying on my bed. Just staring into space not saying anything. It felt nice. But then.

"Is it true?" Nash shot out of no where.

"Is what true?"

"Before New Years..." He trailed off. Is he really gonna put me on the spot.

"What about New Years?"

Nash sat up and leaned against the backboard of my bed. I did too.

"You and Cam..." He paused, "True? Or not?"

"What that he lead me on? Or I came to him?"

"You went to hi-" I cut him off, "No. I would never do that, especially to Jack."

"Tell me." He said. I looked at him confused.

"Tell me the story about you and Cam. Start to end."

"Okay, it started when's Jack invited me over to hang out but then cancelled. So I was just gonna chill with you and Cam, but then I guess your family came and you left so it was me and Cam. We played 21 questions and we kissed. That's how it started."

"Go on." Nash seemed to be interested.

"Okay, then Christmas came. During everyone opening presents Cameron got me a necklace and a letter basically saying I should meet him at a hotel room, a day before New Year's Eve. So I did the stupid thing and went."

"So you went to him?"

"No. In the note he said he wanted to talk and apparently he couldn't talk over the phone or text."

"Alright. Anyway continue."

"I went to the hotel room and we started talking about his feelings and we kissed again and that kiss lead to a little more but then I tasted alcohol, so I pushed him off and went to Jack's."

"That's it?"

"Well, besides the New Years party... Yeah."

Nash put his arm around me, "As long as your mine, I will never let go of you."

"Dork."

"Your dork." He corrected.

As for the rest of the day... We cuddled up and fell asleep.

BORING. THATS OKAY. Next Chapter will be the tour... And I think Lily and Madi might fight... Because if you read TWDandJaiWaetford 's recent chapter Lily was mad... Oops