Chapter 15

Madi's POV-
I got home a couple hours ago. My parents were surprised about my visit. I told them about Kian, Nash, Trevor, and Lily. My phone has 20 unread messages. 86 missed calls.

I checked my messages, I opened Jc's first.
Jc- Madi where are you?
Jc- MADISON ANSWER
Jc- Did you run away?
Jc- Why'd you leave?
Jc- You went back home?
Jc- I just saw the video!
Then Kian's.
Kian- I saw it...
Kian- You left because? Of me?
Kian- Mads come back:(
Then Ricky's.
Ricky- Jc is bawling. So is Trevor. I miss you kiddo.
Then Connor's.
Connor- Madi! Come back!
Then Sam's.
Sam- Madi come home
Sam- Back to the O2L house
Sam- Please
Then Trevor's.
Trev- Babe. Why?
Trev- I should've stayed.
Trev- Did you actually plan something for Jc?
Trev- Are we still together?
Trev- Madi Please come back
Trev- Madison Caylen. I love you.
I shut my phone off. I walk downstairs, "Hi mom."

"Sweetie sit down we need to talk." She said kinda nervous. I sat down and so did she.

"We love having you here. But why did you just come back all of the sudden?"

"Because mom, there is way too much drama at that house. I can't walk into a single room without being the bad guy."

"Did you tell Jc why?" 

"Kinda..." I trailed off.

"What do you mean kinda?"

"I posted a video."

"YouTube?" She asked.

"Yeah. I had to. So I can explain everything."

"Show me." She gave a small smile.

I ran upstarts and grabbed my laptop. Ran back downstairs set it on the table and turned my video on,

"Hey guys. There has been a lot of drama this past week, and as you are watching this video I'm on a plane right now. Going home. Yes Trevor and I are dating. I can't live in this house right now. I'm going home." I sighed and continued,

"This isn't goodbye from YouTube. I not even gonna bother editing this video. This is just goodbye from California. I love you all. I'll see you all next time on my channel. You guys please don't start anything. Love you all. If you want like this video for home. Bye guys..." I cover the camera with my hand then take it off, "Love you O2L." Then I recover the camera.

I shut my laptop and looked at my mom, tears were running down her cheeks, "I'm sorry." Was I she said then she brought me in a hug. After a couple minutes I broke the hug, "For?"

"You should've never even moved, I want you to stay home." I was shocked at her response.

"Mom. It was my choice. I'm glad I made that choice too! But I want to live in Cali. I want to go to CDA."

"Forget about dance. Stay."

"Dance is my passion." I said as calm as I could.

"YouTube?" She questioned.

"That's a side thing."

"I think you should do the same as Jc did."

"Mom! You don't support my dancing?"

"No hunny I do. I think YouTube is best."

Maybe she was right. Maybe I should just quit CDA. I mean I haven't even started.

"Maybe you're right mom. Plus I highly doubt that I will even get in." I smiled.

"So, you are gonna continue YouTube?"

"Yes. But I'm gonna go text Jc and tell him why."

"Okay sweetheart." She kissed my forehead and started to was the dishes. I went upstairs in my room and sat on my bed. I went on Twitter and tweeted:
@MadiCaylenOfficial: Hope the guys understand. Still love each and every one of them.

I was scrolling through Twitter then my phone started to ring. I look at the caller ID it read: Lily Franta

Do I dare to answer this? I decided to answer the call.

"Lily?" I asked. I'm kinda shocked that she called. I mean I kinda took Trevor.

"I'm just saying that I'm happy for you and Trevor. I didn't want to say this to anyone else cause they're too close. I love you like a sister, but I can't deal with this drama. It's my fault that Thomas died, it's my fault why everyone hates me, everything is my fault. I'm not good enough for anyone. So Madi, goodbye." With that said, she hung up.

Thoughts were running through my mind.
Who is Thomas?
When she meant goodbye... Oh fuck.

I grabbed my phone and dialed Connor. It rang. No answer. I tried Kian.

"Please pick up." I thought

K- Hello?
M- Kian!
K- What!
M- Go check on Lily Now!!!
K- Why?
M- Just go!
K- Okay.
He hung up. Damnit. Okay I need a plane ticket back. Fuck!!!

I ran downstairs, "MOM I NEED TO GO BACK!"

"Why? What happen!"

"Connor's sister! Lily. She is trying to kill herself. I need to go!"

"Grab your bags! Get in the car. I'll buy you the ticket."

I stood there, "GO GO GO!" My mom yelled. I rushed and got my bags, I can't believe this is happening. After I got my bags I ran for the car, my mom was already there.

We drove to the airport, I got a plane ticket and said goodbye to Texas and my mom.

"Here we go again." I said as I entered security, after that I ran for my plane. Couple of fans noticed me but I told them I was in a rush. I feel bad that I couldn't meet them. I got on my plane and began to think.

What if she dies?
This is my fault.
Why can't I be good?
She doesn't deserve this.
They don't even know I'm coming.

Okay well that was fun. Anyway... TWDandJaiWaetford has Lilys POV. Go look!