Chapter 13

Madi's POV-
Today is the day that, Trevor and I, tell Lily that we like each other. We aren't sure on how this will go. She will probably hate me for the rest of my life.

I wobbled out of bed, and got dressed. (Above) I walked over to Jc's room, "Hey." I said.

"What's up?"

"Nothing. Just Lily." I sighed.

"At noon." Jc continued, "You know you wouldn't have to do this if you and Trevor never kissed."

"Jc. I don't even know what to say to her. I don't even know what me and Trevor are!" I raised my voice.

"Yeah Jc we don't." Trevor said walking in. He came over by my and put his arm around my waist, Jc gave him a death glare, then Trevor put his arm on my shoulder, "Much better." Jc smiled.

"Jc you should get ready. It's 11:45. They'll be here any minute." I said kinda worried. Jc kicked Trevor and I out of his room.

"We should go downstairs." Trevor suggested. I nodded and we walked downstairs and Trevor sat on the couch, leaving me standing and smiling like an idiot.

"Come here." Trevor said patting beside him. I walked over and he pulled me on his lap, "You could've just asked." I laughed.

Jc walked downstairs and sat on the other side of couch. I looked at my phone 11:55. Shit. Shit. I heard the door rattling, and I got more nervous.

Connor and Lily walked in, I rushed in got off Trevor's lap and sat next to him.

"What's going on?" Lily asked.

"Lily sit." Connor said, I guess Jc told him, because Connor looked at Trevor and gave him a death glare.

"Con? Jc? Madi? Trev?" Lily said getting nervous, she came to sit by Trevor but Jc interrupted her, "Sit by me!" He whined.

So she did and I began to speak, "Lily, before I say this. I love you like a sister. I know I never wanted to hurt you. Or never meant to." I got a little scared so I held Trevor's hand, and I squeezed.

"What is going on here?!" Lily raised her voice. No body answered she turned to Connor, "Ask Trevor or Madi." FUCK YOU CONNOR!!

She looked at me, "Tell me." She demanded.

"Lily, calm dow-" Trevor said but Lily cut him off, "HOW CAN I CALM DOWN IF MY BOYFRIEND IS HOLDING HANDS WITH ANOTHER GIRL?! OR IF NOBODY WILL TELL ME WHAT THE HEL-" I couldn't take it anymore.

"Stop!" I yelled, Lily looked at me, "What?"

"Trevor and I..." I trailed off, her eyes got a little watery, "You cheated?" She questioned.

"Lily! Don't even blame him!" I yelled, "WE KISSED! Okay and I've been hiding something from everyone! Okay? I've liked Trevor since he took me to the Apple Store and did a stupid ass dance! Okay! I somehow managed to hide my feelings and tell my self they weren't real. But you know what? Things don't always hide. They come out." I confessed.

"You kissed?" Lily teared up. That's all she got from that?

"Lily I'm sorry, and if I'm being honest, ever since Madi got dared to kiss me. That's when I kinda realized I had somewhat of a little crush on her." Trevor spoke.

"I th-thought you were dif-different." Lily choked out. Before I knew it Lily ran upstairs and slammed her door.

"Con I-" Trevor spoke but Connor cut him off, "Save it." Connor walked off to his room. Jc just looked at me, "I'm going to Jenn's." Then he left.

Trevor and I just sat on the couch in silence. I broke the silence, "Trevor I'm so sorry you had to-" A soft pair of lips cut me off. Trevor kissed me and I immediately kissed back. Our lips move in sync and it stayed like that for awhile.

After we broke the kiss Trevor said, "Wanna watch Netflix for the day?"

I smiled, "You know me so well." He stood up and I whined, "Carry me!"

"You are so lazy!" He said, "Piggy back? Or bridal?" He laughed.

"Piggy back!" I said like a little kid, I hopped on his back and we went upstairs into Trevor's room.

We plopped down on his bed and got his laptop and watched Netflix for the rest of the day. We watched:
Nemo
A Couple Episodes of Bubble Guppies because we are just awesome like that. The Office Season 1
Then we decided to call it done with Netflix.

"Hey?" I sat up.

"Yeah?" Trevor said also sitting up.

"You know, you never asked me out yet."

"Maybe I don't wanna. Maybe I wanna wait for the right time." He smirked.

"And when will the time be right?"

"I don't know, now? Tomorrow? 45 years?"

"Wow Trevor." I laughed.

"Madi?"

"Hmm?"

"Okay, will you be my girlfriend?"

"I thought you'd never ask." I pecked his cheek.

"No no no. Here." He said pointing to his lips.

"Ugh. That involves work!" I fake whined.

"Fine." He said leaning in. I laughed and leaned in too. Our lips touched. Sparks flew. Not sparks. Fireworks.

A kiss turned into a make out session. The make out session got a little heated until I broke it.

"Trevor." I breathed hard.

"Yeah?" He breathed hard also.

"We can't continue that. Not right now." I said leaning back.

"I know. Plus we are only 17. If we continued that. Then a week later we broke up, we would of probably regret everything." He confessed.

"Are you saying next week we are over?" I joked.

"I hope not." He kissed my forehead. I checked my phone 9:00pm. Wow watching Netflix all day makes time fly.

"I should probably get to bed." I stood up and started walking towards the door.

"Wait." Trevor chased after me, "I like you." He kissed my cheek.

I know why he said I like you instead of I love you. He said that because he feels like he would rush things. Or maybe he just didn't want anything weird.

"I like you too." I hugged him. We let go and stared into each other's eyes. I pecked his lips and ran to my room.

I changed into my pjs and laid in bed, "I like him." I said softly. I so only drifted off to sleep.

Okay I feel really bad because I told TWDandJaiWaetford I'd let her write and I didn't I feel like a bitch. Also because I told her I'd write her chapters and I didn't I feel like a bitch oh wait I am:(