Chapter 9

Madi's POV-
Everyone was at their own table with their own merch. Fans went crazy. Surprisingly a lot came to me for photos and everything.

Couple hours after photos we all went to the stage to preform skits and sing. Daniel Skye, The Jacks, Shawn Mendes, Ricky Dillon, Trevor Moran sang. Jc was trying to force me on stage to sing but I refused.

Lily was still at DJ. I heard fans screaming, "WE WANT LILY AND MADI TO SING!"

Lily and I were the only two in stage at the moment I spoke in the mic, "You guys really want us to sing?"

They screamed "YES!"

"Okay. Let's get Lily off DJ for one song, hey Ricky come DJ for us." I said as Ricky came out and handed Lily a mic.

"What should we sing?" Lily asked in the mic.

I heard someone scream, "Boom by Mahogany!"

"Lily do you know that song?" I asked her, she nodded. Ricky turned on the song. We sang,

"Everything happens for a reason
And the reason is you
I feel like I'm dreamin'
It's too good to be true
And I know
We drive each other crazy
But you're still my baby
You make my heart go
Boom, Boom, Boom
Boom, Boom, Boom" Lily started

"Everything happens for a reason
As long as I'm breathin'
Imma change the game like the seasons
You're my MVP
The only one I need
I wear my heart on my sleeve
I believe that
We can grow together (Yeah)
As long as you're with me
We can go wherever
Oh Yeah
This may feel unreal
But it's not
Love's like a gun, baby come take a shot" I sang.

"I just wanna
Be right by your side
This is something
I can not deny" Lily sang.

Everything happens for a reason
And the reason is you
I feel like I'm dreamin'
It's too good to be true
And I know" I sang.

"We drive each other crazy
But you're still my baby
You make my heart go
Boom, Boom, Boom
Boom, Boom, Boom" We both sang.

Then the music went down, and everyone applaud. Everyone came out on stage, and did a couple of skits and dances.... Except Nash and Trevor...

Hmm? Weird. They were talking to the VidCon host. After the rest of the boys are done dancing their asses off, Trevor says him and Nash need to say something special. Okay then?

"As you guys might know, there was an article about me "having" a girlfriend. Well, I don't. Not yet. Hopefully I will in a moment." He paused.

"Lily, can you come out on stage?" He asked her, she nodded and made her way to the stage.

"Lily, I know we have been through a lot and now I know. You are my dream girl, I know I made some mistakes and I have some flaws, but you are the most beautiful, smart, unique girl I have ever met. Lily Franta? Will you be my girlfriend?"

The crowd awed and screamed in happiness. Lily started to tear up then she nodded her head a couple times and said, "Yes!" She hugged him.

They stayed over to the side and Trevor handed Nash the mic.

"Okay as you might all know, last year I had a girlfriend, but I made a mistake, and we broke up. But tonight I want to see if I can change that before someone else does. Madi? Can you come here?"

Oh my god. He wasn't. I can't believe. Oh no. I made my way towards Nash and waved at the crowd as they stayed silent.

"Okay, Madi, I know we have been through thick and thin. But there is this guy that I know, and he likes you. But he didn't have the guts yet to make a move and as you know, I still love you Madi. And if that guy can't get the guts to ask you out. I'm gonna make the move instead of him." He paused.