Chapter 7

"Wake up." Someone kept pushing me and saying, "Wake up." Once I finally awoke, I realized Kian was the one who woke me up.

"What?" I managed to groan.

"Today we leave for VidCon. Our plane leaves at 6am. We need to leave. Get up." He said.

"Ugh!" I groaned again, as I managed to get up and put on a pair of black leggings and a sweater that says, "Don't touch my coffee."

I'm really fucking tired. I mean who the fuck wakes up at 5am! Ugh. I walked downstairs. Everyone was in the living room.

"Madi, you look tired." Lily laughed.

I grumbled at her sentence and fell over the side of the couch. I managed to sit up. But then soon fell back down.

"What its only 5 in the morning." Jc said looking at his phone.

"Let's go! Let's go!" Connor said really hyper. How the fuck is he so wide awake? Oh never mind. One word. Coffee.

Lily asked if he had coffee already, he nodded. I began to fall asleep. I heard suitcases rolling and foots pet heading towards the door.

I wanted to get up but I didn't have the strength. I soon felt a pair of arms pick me up. I didn't want to wake up because they might put me down.

I peeked a bit, it was Kian. He was holding me. God I miss him. We went in the car and I laid my head on his chest. I still had my eyes shut. But I somehow felt Jc giving me the death glare.

*at the airport*
"OH MY GOD! ITS O2L!" Some feminine character screamed. Soon a big mob chased us. As the mod crowed us, I could tell everyone was asking themselves, "Where is security?"

When the mod swarmed us, I made sure I was close to Kian. Because Jc was somewhere. After the mod was gone Trevor and Lily came back over to us.

"Lily that was amazing!" Kian yelled.

"Lily are you okay?" I asked.

"Just a bruise is all." She winced.

I zoned out on everyone's chatter. Soon we boarded the plane. I sat in the middle of Kian and Jc. With Sam on the other side Kian. This ride is gonna be awkward.

"You excited for VidCon?" My brother asked.

"Yeah. I'm just mad." I'm gonna make some jokes. XD

"Why?" Kian asked.

"Well... One- I hate waking up early. Which someone do to me this morning." I referred to Kian, "Two- I can't see my forehead. And three- um. I don't know."

"Wow. You are my little sister." Jc laughed.

Soon Jc, Kian Sam fell asleep. I saw Lily and Trev flirting. I decided to text Lily.
M- So how's it going? 😉
L- It's going good 😊
M- GET SOME
L- Stfu
(a/n TWDandJaiWaetford and I have a thing with stfu so we are gonna add it)
M- Stfu?
L- Maybe stfu will be our always?
M- Stfu
L- XD
M- Lol
L- How are you and Kian... Or you and Sam?
M- I'm kinda ignoring Sam... I mean I like him and all but I'm not really over Kian. I still love him. Kian and I talk but we aren't allowed together.
L- Cheer up. I'm sure everything will be okay!
M- Thx

I shut my phone off and drifted off to sleep.

*at airport in florida*

We were all just talking, just then fans swarmed us. Everyone had their bags, but they set them down to do a couple pics and autographs.

"Oh my god! Kayla!! It's Madi Caylen!!" A fan screamed.

"Oh hi." I smiled.

"Can I get a photo with you?" The girl asked.

I took some photos. Soon after we headed to our hotel.

*at the hotel*

"Woah!" I said in awe.

"Madi and Lily, your room is to the left, and the servants quarters are to the right." Ricky said like a butler.

"Servants quarters?" Lily asked.

"In other words you girls get the big nice room, and we get the small rooms, for like children." Connor translated.

We all laughed and headed to our rooms. We all unpacked. I was officially tired after unpacking. So I rolled onto my bed and tired to fall asleep. I heard my phone go off a couple times but I was lazy so I didn't check it.

My phone kept going off. So I finally checked it. It was Matt. Matthew. Matthew Epsionsa. I remember last VidCon we exchanged numbers but we barely talked... Why is he texting me now? He texts read:

Matt- Hey I heard your at VidCon this year.

Matt- Can't wait to see you again!

Matt- I'm guessing you're asleep.

Matt- Well.. I love you girly!!!

Matt- See you tmrw?

Matt- Night<33

Wow. Well I guess I'm meeting up with Matt tmrw. As I was putting my phone down my phone went off again. Ugh Matthew!

I checked my phone it wasn't Matthew... It was Nash. Nash FUCKING Grier! Okay. You might be a bit confuzzled... Nash and I dated when we were on the last VidCon tour... Yeah worst mistake ever. Well maybe not the worst.

Anyway, I broke up with Nash because he just wasn't Mr.Right. I could tell he was hiding something. We haven't talked since. His text read:

N- He likes you. But I still love you.

I decided to text him back.

M- Who!?
N- Matt, but I love you still.
M- I gtg night.

After that I put my phone down and drifted off to sleep.

DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA DRAMA
YESSSSS