Chapter 36

THIS IS A VERY FUCKING LONG ASS CHAPTER YALL BEST BE HAPPY
two weeks after the tour ended

Madi's POV-
So we are all back in California excluding Lily because she has college ask everything. Right now, everyone is out besides me. Nash is on set for his movie so it's just me.

I haven't figured out if I'm pregnant or not so this is the perfect timing. I grabbed my keys and headed to my car and drove to target.

at target

I walked through the store for about 10 minutes trying to find the test. I couldn't find it so I went up to and employee, "Excuse me?"

The guy turned around, "Yes?"

I read his name tag, Alex. "This is an awkward question. But do you know where the pregnancy tests are?" I felt my cheek burning of embarrassment.

He smirked, "Don't be embarrassed. I wish I was the dad. God. But anyway they're in isle 7."

"Thanks." I said ignoring his comment and walked to isle 7. I soon found the tests and went to the check out and paid.

I got my bags and went back home. I saw Ricky and Connor's car. I parked my car and went inside. I ran straight upstairs, I heard Ricky say my name.

Ricky's POV- (<tf?)
I went to a photoshoot today for my album and after I got Taco Bell and drove home. Connor was home. I went inside and talked to Connor,

"Where's Madi? I thought she didn't have plans." I asked.

He shrugged and right then Madi stormed upstairs, "Madi!" I yelled. She ignored me and continued going upstairs.

"What's wrong with Madi?" I asked Connor.

"Don't know." He shrugged.

"I'm gonna go check on her." As I started walked upstairs Connor stopped me, "Wait. I will. She might talk to me more."

"Okay. Just figure it out." I said walking back downstairs.

Connor's POV-
I ran upstairs after Madi.

"Madison!" I yelled. She didn't answer. I walked towards her room and tried opening the door but it was locked so I knocked.

"Give me a minute I'm in my bathroom." About 5 minutes later she unlocked the door. I opened the door and she was crying on her bed.

I ran over to her, "Madi, what's wrong?" She pointed to her bathroom. I walked over to her bathroom being confused.

"On the c-counter." She cried.

I looked over and there I saw two pregnancy tests.

"You took it?"

She nodded, "Look what they say."

I read the tests, positive.

I ran out of her room. Without saying a word.

"Connor!" She yelled after me. I ignored her and ran to my room. I locked the door.

What the fuck am I gonna do? Madi is pregnant and I'm pretty sure I'm the father of the child growing inside her.

As I was pacing back and forth, my phone dinged. I looked at it. Madi texted me.