CHAPTER :- 3

"Who's that guy outside? "Earth asks.

"This isn't how you greet your friend"

Prem sighs. "The new EA"

"Can I ask for his number? "

"Would you not, if I say no? "

"Hey, what do you take me for? Aren't I suppose to take his number? Who would I ask for your schedule from..........and...I am already seeing someone"

"First, stop disturbing my employees. Now, why am I finding about you seeing someone only just now"

"Gawd! the audacity. Who's the busier one between us? Huh? " he says rolling his eyes.

Prem chuckles when he took a reality check.

"Alright, it was my fault. Forgive me . I'll be a good boyfriend from now on~" I know exactly how to make my best friend forgive me.

"You're fucking dramatic. Just stop with the flattering" Earth exclaims, trying hard not to laugh at his silly friend.

"I know you can't stay mad at me...... " Earth breaks a smile. ".......So, who's that guy you're seeing? Tell me. I will do the background check this time"

"You're not just dramatic ,but scary too. But I don't think you have to worry this time, he's a nice guy"

"You're always going out with the wrong guys! " Prem crosses his arms over his chest.

"Yeah....Can't argue on that. But this time it's  different. I'm taking one step at a time. I even talked about this with him, he said he understands and will keep up with me"

"I'm still not convinced.......but that sounds kind of assuring. He must like you as much as you do"

"Well, Let's see how it goes" he shrugs.

"Yeah. But if anything goes wrong, you do know I'm here , right?"

"Yes, I do. You're my permanent boyfriend after all" he smirks, stating the obvious.

"Yes. So please learn to call me instead of Ms. Praew. It feels as if you talk more with the people around me, than myself. It makes me jealous"

"Got it" he giggles "do you ever realize? if someone hears us, people might think we're lovers or something"

Prem shakes his head and smiles.

"How's my baby by the way? And Oli" Earth asks.

"They're fine. She's gonna be three in a few months and Olivia's gonna graduate soon"

"I miss her so much. I have been busy this month, I couldn't even go see her"

The two friends catch up after a long time.

Earth and Prem met in the university. Although they were in different faculties, they somehow met one day ,Earth immediately thought found him. They have been friends since then. They have always been there for each other in good and bad times. Earth has cheerful and bubbly personality while Prem is calm and innocent kind. As earth says 'Meant to be best buddies'.

°°°°°

A week has passed. I'm getting a good grip on the work. Today, I've got a meeting scheduled with the finance management team. So, accordingly, I'm on my way down to the department.

She walks up to him " Hello Mr. Boun. I am Samantha, the accounting manager"

"Hello. Miss Samantha" they shake hands.

"Let me show you the way to the conference room. I'll announce to the team and we'll be there in a minute"

"Thank you"