CHAPTER :- 21

"BOUN......" his mom shouts from the distance seeing him get off the car, then walks to him "It suddenly started raining, I had to buy an umbrella....." she finally notices it's not Boun's car and someone is sitting inside.

"Your friend? Hello. I'm Boun's mom" she says smiling.

"Oh, hello........Khun Mae"

"He came to drop me off"

"Then what are you two still doing here? Come on in" She says to Prem.

"It's ok-"

"No, it's not. Don't drive in such weather"

Prem looks at Boun for help, who is ignoring him. He also wanted to invite him in but was hesitating to ask.

"Okay........"

Prem had taken him on another date, this weekend too. When they were on their way home, it started raining really heavily.

"Phi' Prem, we meet again" Belle is seeing him for the second time in a day.

"Hi"

"You know his friend? "

"Yes mom..........I'll go make coffee for you"

"Prem only drinks tea......do we have tea leaves ?"

"No......"

"It's fine. I'll-" Prem's voice is so low, they ignore him.

"......Phi' what about chocolate milk"

"Th-that'll do. Thanks"

A few minutes later, Belle returned with coffee and chocolate milk, two cups of both.

".....Roseman hills......? Hmm......I've heard of it. Pretty far from from here, isn't it? " mom is conversing to Prem to make him ease up to her.

"It is"

" Uhm......do you live alone? "

" With my daughter "

A daughter? Prem's response made Belle's ears perk up. She looks at Boun in confusion. Boun hasn't told her everything yet.

He nods his head to Belle, she takes the hint that he'll explain everything later.

Mom decides not to ask him about his wife, grasping the situation by his response "My goodness. You look so young, I never would have thought. Anyway, how old is she? "

"Three "

"Bring her with you someday. I'd love to play with her"

" Sure, Khun Mae"

Prem left when the rain stopped after some time. Now is the time for Boun to enlighten Belle of her questions.

"Phi'........what was that? How? "

" I can't tell much yet, but I assure you there's nothing to worry about "

"Phi'......but, how? I have to know. He's a father. I know you, you can't be dating him just for fun, then.......what about his wife? what if he's lying to you?"

"What do you mean? " Boun glares in confusion.

"Phi'! Haven't you heard of such people? Despite being married to a woman and having kids......they....." She hesitates to say what she has in mind.

Boun gets the hang of her concerns, it makes him hug her sister in an awe" when did my nong Belle get so old to be worrying about Phi"

"Phiiii......i'm serious"

"So am I. He's not doing anything of that sort. And he's told me everything. I'm sorry I can't tell you anything yet. He's in a kind of a situation right now so.........but I promise he's not married"

"Okay, if you say so. But what does it have to do with me Phi'? It's not like i'll tell anyone"

Prem said he wouldn't mind me telling Belle, so I guess this much must be fine to tell her " Belle.....you know for who and where I work.......? "

"Of course I know. You're the EA of the CEO of Wong Ent. What about it? "

"It's him. Prem Warut, the CEO"

"......" she falls silent.

Boun raises his eyebrows in question, wanting to make sure whether she heard him.

"SHIT!! Are you serious? "

Boun nods.

Belle's expressions changes from shock to smiling evily "Good job Phi'. Now if he decieves you, you can just shout out to the world"

Boun chuckles "You're thinking too much. Don't worry, he won't decieve me"

"Such confidence........since when are you even dating him? "

"We've been dating for two weeks, but i've known him for long enough to know his heart"

" Is he that good? "

"Yes. You wouldn't doubt him once you get to know him for yourself"

"Alright , I'll trust him for now....." she sighs ".........you're such a softie. I am hundred percent sure you're already in love with him"

Boun is flustered by her words "I-I mean, I do love-"

She shakes her head " Knew it.........but then again, if you're happy, it's all that matters. I'll be rooting for you two"

°°°°

"Aren't you having fun with your boyfriend Mr. Warut" Oli smirks and teasingly jabs him in the ribs with her elbow.

He just came back from Boun's house and was drinking water when Oli came.

"What're you talking about? " He let's out a shy chuckle. " it was raining so much so his mom brought me into their house"

"Gaining points, aren't you? "

He shrugs his shoulder.

"Pho....." Lia comes running to him. He picks her up.

"Oho, I missed you soo much "

Lia giggles "I miss yoooo"

"Look at her speak. All ready for school..........You want to go to kindergarten Lia? "

"What is kidergrden? " she struggles to say the word.

"It's where big kids like you go to study and make friends"

"Huh? "

"Is she starting kindergarten this year? " Oli asks.

"It's still too soon" The actual reason is, There are things I have to take care of first. I hope it all goes well. Just a little more wait, then I'll be able to send her to school without a worry.