CHAPTER :- 24

Boun woke up in the morning feeling all giddy and good. He can't wait to go to Prem and tell him everything.
Under the hold of his excitement, he came earlier. He's waiting impatiently for him in his own cabin. Half an hour later Prem came. He waved at Boun then went into his office. Boun followed behind him.

Prem is sitting at the sofa, he smiles at him.

"Goo-"

Boun interrupts him with a kiss on his cheek. He is taken by surprise.

"Good morning"

".........well, that's one way of saying hello. What a lovely day it is"

" I have a news"

"I'm all ears"

"My mom knows about us. "

"And looking at you, she approves of our relationship, right? "

"Yes. When I told her she had the exact same reaction as Belle but thankfully you said I could tell them you, I cleared all of their doubts on you. She was pretty concerned about............you know............"

"Yeah. Looking at my life, I would have been concerned too if I was them" he laughs. " But why so suddenly? You said you'll wait for now, then? "

"Yea, about that...........actually, my father showed up a few days ago then yesterday too. In front of mom, he said he saw us kissing in the car. He said it was disgusting and was trying to make my mom feel bad that he raised me to be like that..........but mom said something so cool................i was really surprised but then again mom has always been understanding. My coming out was unintentional but it turned out to be fine"

So the puffed eyes were due to crying. The day he told me his father left them, I have never met his father in person, but I hated him already and even more now. "What about your father? " I'll see him for myself if he hurts them again in any way.

"After what my mom said, I don't think he'd want to meet any of us again"

Boun glances at the watch on his wrist " I was a little too excited to give you the news. Sorry, I should go back" he stands.

Prem holds his wrist and pulls him back to the sofa, nearer to himself than before.

"Not so fast. Who else are you supposed to be excited to see, if not your boyfriend, hm? " Prem gives him a flirtarious smile.

"..........You're right but I really should go"

" Hey, come on..........who's gonna have a complaint against you anyway? "

"That's violation of my employee rights" Boun plays along.

"Violation? I'm giving you the advantage. Ever seen a boss cooler than me? "

"Sure I haven't"

They laugh in unison. Prem holds his face and kisses him.

"I love it when you smile" Boun kisses him as well.

"So do I " Prem caresses his cheek with him thumb and looks him in the eye. "Wanna come to my house tonight? "

"Sure. Lia asked for me? " he asks expecting him to say that Lia wants to see his uncle.

"No. Lia is going with Oli to my sister-in-law and Mae's for their girl's night "

"Hm.........then? "

"Aren't you forgetting I live in that house too? "

"So, you wanna see me? What if you get bored seeing me from morning to night everyday? " he laughs.