Sick🤧

Bradys POV

Today, I was just chilling in bed before I decided to play Fortnite. I got up and went to my desk and started playing.

After about 3 and a half hours of playing, it hit me when I realized that I hadn't heard from Y/n. Not one call. Not even a message...

I decided I should make sure it was ok so I called her immediately. I started calling her, and once she answered, I bombarded her with questions like:
"Why didn't you call or text?"
"Are you okay?"
"Do I need to come over?"

I heard her voice, and it sounded raspy like she was sick. "Yea, I'm okay, I'm just a bit sick," she says. I immediately tell her I'm coming over. She tells me not to, but I cut her off by hanging up the phone.

I'm turn off my game and then go to the store to get her, her favorite drinks and candy's.
Once I get them, I get back in the car and go to her house.

The second I pull up, I run into her house to see her mom reading a book. (my mom is obsessed with reading) I tell her hi and run to Y/n room

Y/n POV

Brady is coming over even though I told him I was fine. He always does this, even if it's just a bruise. I find it cute, though.

I hear steps outside my door, and then it busts open. Brady sets the bag on my chair and then runs to me asking if I'm good. "Are you good, baby?" He asks. "Yes, I'm fine," I yelled at him

Brady puts his hand on my head as he says "girl no your not. You are literally burning up right now." He says that he is gonna go get some medicine.

As he runs down the stairs, I just lay there thinking about how I got so lucky. I got lost in thought as I heard my door shut. Brady gives me water with a pill.

I take the medicine and thank him. He gets the snacks as he lays in bed with me, putting his arms around my waist, putting his head in my neck.

"Can we watch Home Alone?" (I LOVE THIS MOVIE) "Of course, " he says as I put it on. We start to drift off to sleep before I hear him say, "I love you." I love you too, baby, " I say back to him as we fall asleep.

A/n

SORRY THIS TOOK ME SO LONG. I had a color guard practice till like 8:30, and my feet hurt so bad. Anyways I hope yall like the story. I literally don't know how to make my story's good like other people's, so if you got tips, let me know, please. I'm desperate. Anyways

Love yall💗💗😘