Love at first sight❤️

Y/n POV

Today, I'm gonna be Conners twin brother Brady. Me and Conner are literally besties, but I never met his brother. It sounds weird, but yea.

Conner said he was gonna meet me at the mall to go shopping at around 2, and now it's 12:23. I start to get ready. I do my hair, which takes me about 10 minutes, then my makeup, which is like 30 to 45 minutes (literally...) I get ready in white jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt

                  Outfit down here:

) I get ready in white jeans and a dark blue long sleeve shirt                       Outfit down here:

Once I am done getting ready, it's already 1:43. I get my keys and drive to the mall. I see a familiar face I see Conner I run to him and give him a hug.

"Hii Y/n," he said to me, then he introduced his brother. And when I say he is fine, I mean BROTHER IS FINEEEE. (real) "Hi, I'm Brady," he says to me. OMG, his voice is so perfect. "Yea, I know, I'm Y/n."

Brady POV

Like 2 hours earlier, Conner told me that he had a friend he wanted me to meet, so like the brother I am, I said yea.

On the way there he told me about her and she sounded really nice.

Since she took a while, we went and got a drink at this place. It was pretty good. Until this girl ran up to Conner hugging him.

I assume it was the girl he was talking about. When they let go, she was pretty. No, not pretty hot. That was till she came up to me.

I greeted myself, and she did the same. Her voice is so pretty. How come I've never met her until now.

We talk for a bit more till we go inside to the mall.

Y/n POV

After talking for about 7 minutes, we go inside and get a few things. I went into American Eagle and got 2 new pairs of jeans 1 one new shirt. I mostly got long sleeve shirts, but there so cutee.

After shopping we got hungry and went to eat somewhere. After eating, we went our separate ways and went home.

The minute I got home, I texted all my friends about Brady even Conner. He did eventually tell me shut up, but I didn't. "It was love at first sight I tell him,"

Bradys POV

After hanging out, we went home and thar the entire car ride. I talked about how much I love Y/n and how pretty she was. "This is really love at first sight." I say

A/n

This is my 5th story so far. I hope these stories are turning out the way yall like. My request are still open you can leave a comment or private message me whatever you like. Anyways

Love yall💗💗😘