Soft

Y/n POV
"Brady, can you get the snacks?" I ask from the living room. "Yea," I hear him say.

A few of mine and Bradys friends are coming over to watch movies and talk. I had already chosen the movies which were horror. (I LITERALLY LOVE HORROR MOVIES SM)

I thought about 2-3 movies should be fine sense we were hanging out for a while.

As I was setting up the pillows, Brady came in with a tray full of snacks. He sat them down and checked the time.

"Its almost 1. They should be here and minute," he says. Right when he said the door rang.

We ran towards the door and greeted all of our friends.

We walked inside, talking and took a seat. "Okay, so everyone were gonna watch Scream for the first movie" (my favorite comfort movie)
I tell them.

I put on the movie and sat next to Brady. He put his arm around my waist and his other on my thigh that was over his leg. (I hope this makes sense)

As we were watching the movie, we were talking and laughing about how people in horror movies are dumb. (Literally, though)

Time skip to the ending of the second movie cause I'm lazy.

As we were getting to the end of Terrfirer 2. (my other favorite horror movie😛)

I started to pick up trash so I wouldn't have to do it later.

When I usually get up, Brady always pulls me back, but this time, he didn't. I did notice how he wasn't like soft as he usually is when it's just us.

I shrugged it off and went back to cleaning.

I went to get trash from the living room and saw everyone getting their stuff.

"I'll be right back," I say, going to throw something else. When I was doing that, I heard a yell.

I ran out to the living room and saw Brady on the floor holding his leg. "What happened?" I ask, bending down.

"Brady fell on the floor cause he was running," Xochitl says to me.
I loom at Brady and say, "I told you to stop so many times." he looks away.

I sit him on the couch and tell everyone bye.

When they walk out, I ask Brady if cuddling will make him feel better and shake his head yes and open up his arm. I tried to carry him as best as I could.

We made it to my room and sat him on my bed. I went to my closet to choose something more comfy.

The outfit:

Once I changed, I came back and laid with Brady. He moved on top of me, laying his face on my chest.

He wrapped his arms around me as I did the same.

We stayed like that for a few minutes until I spoke up. "So about earlier, are we going to do that again?" I ask down at him.

"no, it hurted" he mumbles onto my skin. "It hurted," I say, giggling a bit.

"Yea," Brady says in a baby voice. I giggled at his voice and gave him a kiss as I said, "I love you baby."

"I love you too," Brady tells me, kissing my chest. We then fell asleep like that for the rest of the night.

A/n
Sorry I haven't updated in like a while. I was trying to think of ideas, and when I wrote them, they sucked. So if you have any ideas or requests, lmk.

I'm gonna try to update a lot, though, cause color guard shows are coming up and were about to get our costumes, so I'm so excited. Anyways that it.

Love yall💗💗❤️