Secret

Y/n POV

I was laying in my room with Brady. Nobody knows that me and Brady are dating only his brother and parent and my sister and parents. If my brother Walker found out though he would be mad.

Him and Brady are friends and knowing Walker he's a bit of a drama queen.

No one was home right now or atleast I thought. I heard footsteps up to my room. The door open and it was Walker and and Brady pulled away from cuddling and tried to look as cool as possible.

"Wassup" I say looking at Walker scared.

"I know" Walker said looking in between us.

"What do you mean 'you know'" Bradys says confused.

"I know yall are dating" Walker says crossing his arms.

"Whaa nah that's cray cray" I say lauging it off. Brady looks at me in a stern way.

Walker raises an eyebrow and side eyes us. "Mhm then explain this" he shows a picture of us out in public kissing. "That's your hair y/n and that's your jacket Brady" he says shoving the phone towards us.

"Amazing photoshop can do right?" I say trying to play it off cool.

Brady looks at me then to Walker "Y/n he caught us. Yes we are dating sorry we didn't tell you we knew you would freak if you found out so we didn't say anything. Only your sister mom and dad know and my family knows. Brady explained to Walker.

He just stood there flabbergasted. "I'm not as mad at I thought I guess I kinda like. But next time tell me so I don't look dumb in front of everyone" Walker tells us.

"Okay we will we promise" I tell Walker.

Walker starts to walk out before he says "Also don't be kissing or making out when I'm around I don't want to see that okay?"

"Okay Walker bye now" I say lauging and rolling my eyes.

Me and Brady laid back together and turned on the TV and watch a movie.

"I'm kinda relived that Walker doesn't care" Brady says.

"Me too" I say back "Now we don't have to hide" I say back.

"That's true" Brady says kissing me.

"Heyy I got a quest- " me and Brady pull apart to see Walker running out yelling.

"NO KISSING" we hear Walker yell out to us.

Me and Brady giggled and kissed again.

A/n
I got nothing to really say now just leave requests or comments and I'll try to update us much as I can. That'd really it so anyways

Love yall💗💗❤️